Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Asherdan! Wooo-HOOOO!  (Read 2005 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Asherdan! Wooo-HOOOO!
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2007, 01:52:04 am »

Happy belated birthday!

Sure, party it up with Jough and show up late. We were here for Asherdan, dammit. I hope you're happy - he cried all night waiting for you.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Asherdan! Wooo-HOOOO!
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2007, 10:32:05 pm »

Ash, you are truly a gentleman and a scholar. I apologize for the belated birthday wishes, but I hope you had a wonderful day. I also love the new birthday cake avatar FTW.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up