Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Dawgs  (Read 7173 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Dawgs
« on: October 10, 2003, 02:11:11 am »

Well, I don't know you well enough to say whether or not I love you, but I most definitely love your dog.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Dawgs
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2003, 02:29:06 am »

Here is a picture of me with one of my dogs.  He is much (about 80 pounds) larger now.  We still take naps together, though.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Dawgs
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2003, 02:35:14 am »

That is so adorable, I called Pedro in from the other room just to see it.  

So adorable, I weep salty tears of adoration.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

V-Adore

  • Guest
Dawgs
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2003, 02:43:44 am »

Awwwwwww!!

(I leave it up to you how to interpret that.)
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Dawgs
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2003, 02:53:05 am »

Just a coupla big lummoxes asleep on the couch.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Dawgs
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2003, 10:24:08 am »

Oh god, and you've got a dog with a squished up face, too.  I can't stand it.

http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/090403/squished-up-face.gif
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Dawgs
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2003, 01:21:58 pm »

Actually, I have two.  Two boxers.

Also, two dogs without squished-up faces.  One dachshund and one beagle.

Skipper, Ginger, Gus and Sadie.  

Also about 8 or 9 barn cats in various degrees of feralness (ferality?).
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Dawgs
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2003, 04:23:23 pm »

A dachshund is one of the few dogs without squished up faces that is not retarded and boring.  Truly, you are breaking my heart.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Dawgs
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2003, 05:39:23 pm »

Gus, our dachshund, is a hoot.  He's the smallest and youngest of our dogs, yet he's clearly the alpha male.  The little guy's agressive and just plain fearless.  Skipper, the other male dog, could crush him with a paw but is strangely cowed by Gus.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Dawgs
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2003, 06:16:09 pm »

Damn, now there's a thread I'm gonna have to scan a picture of Molly (named by my mom after the Gibson character) our most adorable dog.
As opposed to our other dog, who is old, dumb and kinda disgusting...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Dawgs
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2003, 06:19:37 pm »

AugustWest if I ever met you, I'd say a polite hello and then totally blow you off to spend several hours snuggling with your furries, giving doggy rubs and scrapping with roughneck cats.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Dawgs
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2003, 09:13:36 pm »

I'm vaguely reminded of the time that I came into contact with a dog that was a crossbreed between a Dachshund and a Malamute. I recall it being roughly Dachshund-shaped and -sized, but very, very fuzzy. Were the events leading up to that dog's conception not as irreproducable as they must have been, I'd try to get one for myself.
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Dawgs
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2003, 01:30:39 am »

Freakin' adorable, AugustWest.

I'm not responsible enough for a dog or a cat at the moment, but I have two fabulous pet rats: Peaches and Dangerous Beans (names taken from a Terry Pratchett book, btw). They aren't quite as cuddly, but they make the place feel a little homier.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Dawgs
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2003, 02:06:53 am »

I used to have rats named THIS and THAT. Then they had babies, which I referred to as "THOSE" before we took them to the pet store. Sadly the rats only lived a few years, but they make AWESOME pets.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Dawgs
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2003, 04:43:27 am »

I gotta great doggie with a sweet disposition



~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up