Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!  (Read 17606 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!
« on: July 05, 2007, 07:50:46 am »

Logged

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile
Re: 5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 07:56:40 am »

curbing someone with bare feet hurts
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 08:23:44 am »

Oh. My. God.

Epic strip. Epic. Further commentary would only dilute it.
Logged

Dullscythe

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 22
  • :(
    • View Profile
Re: 5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 08:48:49 am »

This completes what, up until now, has been a sorry sham of a life. I am sated.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: 5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 09:30:45 am »

I had to look up this Comic Sans, but, even before I did I knew this strip was hilarious.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 09:41:24 am »

Beautiful
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 10:05:31 am »

Once again, Achewood is so funny that it makes me feel untalented as a writer.

Fuck you, Achewood. Fuck you for being so funny that I felt bad about myself. Quit making me feel bad by making me feel good! It isn't fair!

And then I remember...

Family Guy is probably running on Cartoon Network right now. I will feel funny again by comparison.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

DanSC

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile
Re: 5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 10:15:07 am »

You did good tonight, Onstad.
Logged
"If you can't have fun playin' with a toy truck, then it's time to reevaluate your life."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2007, 12:45:05 pm »

Okay party people - name your font of choice!

I use Bookman Old Style for most things.  I have a strong dislike of Ariel.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 03:13:15 pm by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2007, 12:58:01 pm »

BEST. ACHEWOOD. EVER.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2007, 01:00:29 pm »

Gothic is fun but unsuitable for anything work related, my old honours supervisor swore by Helvetica so that's what I tend to use now when I'm not rocking the classic Times New Roman.

For the first couple of years after I got the internet I used to IM in Lucida Handwriting. I think I thought this was classy rather than unreadable.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2007, 01:06:54 pm »

We, the management of bigfool.com, are deeply offended by the hatin' on Comic Sans.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: 5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2007, 02:04:17 pm »

Next we find the guy who made Tekton.

Pre Comic-Sans it was the font that was most ill used.  It's supposed to be a replacement to the font used on blueprints, instead it's used as a display font to make things seem friendly and light hearted.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2007, 02:32:43 pm »

I'm partial to Garamond.  I like the way W's look in it.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

rabidambulance

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 33
    • View Profile
Re: 5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2007, 03:11:44 pm »

Next we find the guy who made Tekton.

Pre Comic-Sans it was the font that was most ill used.  It's supposed to be a replacement to the font used on blueprints, instead it's used as a display font to make things seem friendly and light hearted.

It was David Siegel, who deserves a curbing for a lot of other reasons, too.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up