right now my parents are in Europe for their 25th anniversary. Umm, I am basically hanging out here and working. Went to the beach for several days with some guys, that was nice-- private community, long beach walks discussing silly deep things, some drinking, won 5 dollars in poker. My best friend, who goes to the Air Force Academy, is here right now-- but he's only in Charlotte for another week before going back (or rather, going to an Air Force Base in Nevada for training stuff.) Once he leaves I'll be stuck between two groups of friends-- one that basically just smokes pot 24/7, and one that is a bunch of Drama Kids, basically really lame, spoiled, silly, petty people. So.
If I don't have work, which is a distinct possibility with the weird random days off I'm getting lately, I might go to the beach with my friend and his family this week, just for a few days. Later on this summer, I am driving up to Williamsburg to visit a girl who is awesome that I haven't seen in 2 years. I also may go up to DC, as a good friend of mine from High School is doing an internship up there, and 3 or 4 of my friends from St Louis live there.
But mostly, playing Rise of Nations with my brother, posting on TOUAMB, playing guitar, making burritos.
PS I am going to try really hard to go see SLINT up in Chapel Hill at the end of the month.