Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: July 12, 2007 - Not giving anyone anything to get off to  (Read 5097 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
July 12, 2007 - Not giving anyone anything to get off to
« on: July 12, 2007, 02:12:00 am »

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07122007

I note with some dismay that Roast Beef banging the ***** chick, however, is more explicit.

MOVEMENT FOR G-RATED ACHEWOOD.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: July 12, 2007 - Not giving anyone anything to get off to
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 02:20:10 am »

Man, you don't need to bring up religious figures or pooping when your lady is talking about sexin'. Think before choosing your metaphor.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: July 12, 2007 - Not giving anyone anything to get off to
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 02:23:38 am »

The talking cat tries his best to be a good lover.

He tries and tries.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile
Re: July 12, 2007 - Not giving anyone anything to get off to
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 03:15:05 am »

You little, low people arent worth the poop it would take to lay a big old cleveland steamer on y'all

Also:
Onstad contravenes Achewood charter
Livestock raping dwarf caught in act; experts expect discrimination defence
Refinance your mortgage today
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: July 12, 2007 - Not giving anyone anything to get off to
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 03:24:22 am »

Whoa, does Molly's head always look that funny? Weird. Her ears seem like they're in the wrong place. Are her ears usually covered up by her hair? I don't think I've ever seen her with a ponytail at that angle.

Also: Beef's lanky legs stickin' out of the blanket is hilarious. Cashing one's ticket too soon is never a good idea. 

I always kinda figured that Molly would be a ride 'em cowgirl sort. I would not call this one G-rated. I think that Onstad did it pretty tastefully. I like this strip a lot.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: July 12, 2007 - Not giving anyone anything to get off to
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 03:58:28 am »

He he he.  They're DOIN' IT!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: July 12, 2007 - Not giving anyone anything to get off to
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 04:26:00 am »

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07122007

I note with some dismay that Roast Beef banging the ##### chick, however, is more explicit.

MOVEMENT FOR G-RATED ACHEWOOD.

I guess Bobby forgot to read the alt-text.

**EDIT: Since when does Molly use Rod Huggins terms of endearment? "Sugar brains" sounds like something Rod would say.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 04:41:06 am by linnea »
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: July 12, 2007 - Not giving anyone anything to get off to
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2007, 06:44:57 am »

Yeah, Molly is drawn all weird. She also has a widow's peak.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: July 12, 2007 - Not giving anyone anything to get off to
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2007, 07:28:18 am »

Yeah, Molly is drawn all weird. She also has a widow's peak.

Oh god...Talk about nightmarish. Ugh. Isn't she supposed to have bangs/fringe? Why did he draw her so Huggins-esque? That can't be Huggins...could it??
Logged

DanSC

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile
Re: July 12, 2007 - Not giving anyone anything to get off to
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2007, 09:50:29 am »

Molly's hair...is weird. In way I can't articulate.
Logged
"If you can't have fun playin' with a toy truck, then it's time to reevaluate your life."

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: July 12, 2007 - Not giving anyone anything to get off to
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2007, 10:13:36 am »

The hair is disturbing. Also, she has hell of cleavage.

FACT: The platypus lacks teets and secretes milk from its pores that collects in folds of skin for its young to drink.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: July 12, 2007 - Not giving anyone anything to get off to
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2007, 12:17:07 pm »

IM ON YOUR COWCH
fuck*ng UR FEEYONSAY

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: July 12, 2007 - Not giving anyone anything to get off to
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2007, 12:54:09 pm »

OMG, Molly looks like Showbiz. Someone needs to tell her not to wear her hair that way.

That's a really good rule, though.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
not kneeling before zod
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2007, 02:04:53 pm »

THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME (don't worry, not going to be graphic in any capacity).

My girlfriend was, much like Molly, feeling rather frisky. In this case, the movie in the background was "Elektra" -- which is a horrible, horrible movie but hey, who's going to change the channel when you're being amorous.

One of the supporting characters of  this movie is Terence Stamp (aka General Zod). It just so happens that my girlfriend is related to Terence Stamp (great-niece).

Now I'm not going to say that she looks like General Zod. I will say that there are certain, shall we say, "Stamp Features" that one notices when one is aware that the two are related.

So there I am with her. And General Zod in the background. And I'm in the know, so my mind is quickly correlated features and detecting similarities that I really didn't want to detect or correlate.

With every passing moment she becomes more and more Zod-like.

The visceral, fear-based part of my brain realizes: I am cuddling with General Zod.

I had to stop. She takes one look at the screen, realizes the look of horror on my face and starts laughing.

She knows.

Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: July 12, 2007 - Not giving anyone anything to get off to
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2007, 02:10:44 pm »

So, did she make you kneel before her?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up