Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Friday, July 13, 2007 - A fireman locked in an ice cream factory overnight  (Read 2952 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07132007

Heh. Philippe finally gets his own Topps! card. We all knew that he is a Hugs Man.

No Judas Priest Friday, I guess.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

A baseball card of Philippe is the exact quantum opposite of Judas Priest Friday and...

Therefore, it is the equal OF a Judas Priest Friday.

Don't blame me, it's science.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

man, I think I am a hugs man.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

So worth finally dragging myself out of bed for.  Thank you Mr Onstad.

I would also definitely vote for dorks.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile

Identifying as a Hugs Man: a way to appear sensitive to girls while in fact craving the feel of warm bubbies squashed against one's chest.

Carries risk of man titty exposure.  Worth it to some, but far from all
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile

Identifying as a Hugs Man: a way to appear sensitive to girls while in fact craving the feel of warm bubbies squashed against one's chest.

Curse you for betraying the secret!
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

Carries risk of man titty exposure.  Worth it to some, but far from all

No hugs for you.
Logged

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile

damn you all i dont want any cans
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile

I think A-CAP is beating you in negative cannage these days, mrchee.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

I think A-CAP is beating you in negative cannage these days, mrchee.

You gotta try harder.  Troll harder.

I like that mrchee is like the board's own friendly little troll.  He's Oscar the Grouch of TOUAMB.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace

You gotta try harder.  Troll harder.

I like that mrchee is like the board's own friendly little troll.  He's Oscar the Grouch of TOUAMB.

Prompted by this, I went back and read a few pages of chee's last post. He's pretty hilarious.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile

No hugs for you.
I'll see you, and raise you.


mrchee trolls? I thought the dude just didn't like getting cans? If there has been actual trolling it is far too polite to register on my radar. But then I read alot of Fark.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile

I dont troll, unless by trolling you mean "hate sycophantic chuckleheads"

Jough, in his eminent stankiness took away my negative 60 or so cans.  Now I have positive cans.

I am a man yet I have cans
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile

I only just noticed that all the backgrounds for these cards are burger joints.
Interesting theme.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

We're keeping Mr Chee can-neutral, people.  Don't make me have to do this with software.
Pages: [1]   Go Up