Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Liebot, what is the saddest thing?  (Read 31259 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Liebot, what is the saddest thing?
« Reply #135 on: September 22, 2009, 10:45:00 pm »

It's ok.  I can say with some certainty that animal-rights vegans hate you even more.

Well I'd kind of like to read the rant.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Liebot, what is the saddest thing?
« Reply #136 on: September 22, 2009, 10:46:38 pm »

yeah, it is delicious, but a week ago I realized I am getting love handles.

I do not love them.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Liebot, what is the saddest thing?
« Reply #137 on: September 22, 2009, 11:01:42 pm »

my roommate keeps cooking this thing that is Spaghetti Squash. Spaghetti doesn't come from squash, dude, it comes from wheat and stuff. Stop feeding me weird squash fibers and saying it's spaghetti.

I was at a business lunch once, and I ordered this, thinking I would receive spaghetti with a nice red sauce that featured some cut up squash.

Fuck!
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Liebot, what is the saddest thing?
« Reply #138 on: September 22, 2009, 11:36:55 pm »

To be clear, it's pretty good-tasting.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Liebot, what is the saddest thing?
« Reply #139 on: September 23, 2009, 01:14:33 am »

and what do you cook for your roommate
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Liebot, what is the saddest thing?
« Reply #140 on: September 23, 2009, 01:25:27 am »

he gets touchy if I say I want to cook. He takes it as me saying I dont' like what he cooks.

I clean everything, though. He is so messy.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Liebot, what is the saddest thing?
« Reply #141 on: September 23, 2009, 01:39:57 am »

he gets touchy if I say I want to cook. He takes it as me saying I dont' like what he cooks.

I clean everything, though. He is so messy.

Sounds like a hell of a partnership.  You two should get hitched.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Liebot, what is the saddest thing?
« Reply #142 on: September 23, 2009, 01:52:10 am »

oh yeah, we are super gay for each other.

but like, in a way where he yells at me to grow a pair and get laid.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Liebot, what is the saddest thing?
« Reply #143 on: September 23, 2009, 03:13:00 am »

Quote from: theinevitable
but like, in a way where he yells at me to grow a pair and get laid.

It's good to know that people who exist do this to you too.

I was afraid that only we were this awesome.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Liebot, what is the saddest thing?
« Reply #144 on: September 23, 2009, 04:03:11 am »

I heard that message twice today, and one of them was in the form "Everyone says, "***** and DB want to fuck each other, but are too stupid to do it." when I ask what ***** is up to lately."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Liebot, what is the saddest thing?
« Reply #145 on: September 23, 2009, 04:16:42 am »

your name is #####?!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Liebot, what is the saddest thing?
« Reply #146 on: September 23, 2009, 04:37:23 am »

No, he is DB. The girl is *****. Her name must be censored because it is a crime.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Liebot, what is the saddest thing?
« Reply #147 on: September 23, 2009, 07:43:05 am »

See if we had a Today I'm gonna thread in an inaccessible part of the site, this is exactly the type of info it would be for.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Liebot, what is the saddest thing?
« Reply #148 on: September 23, 2009, 11:45:17 am »

See if we had a Today I'm gonna thread in an inaccessible part of the site, this is exactly the type of info it would be for.

And if we had some weird way of rewarding people by giving them an inexplicable symbolic beverage, this is exactly the type of post it would be for.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Liebot, what is the saddest thing?
« Reply #149 on: September 23, 2009, 01:22:49 pm »

No, he is DB. The girl is *****. Her name must be censored because it is a crime.

Oh, I thought her name was *****, or #####.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Up