Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 07/16/2007 - That ... sucks bro  (Read 2025 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
07/16/2007 - That ... sucks bro
« on: July 16, 2007, 04:25:09 am »

As does this comic.


Though it does conjure images of Bro Rape.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 07/16/2007 - That ... sucks bro
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 04:57:32 am »

Two-thirds of the people I knew in college were less life-like than those shirt hosss.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 07/16/2007 - That ... sucks bro
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 08:02:12 am »

What the fuck was that video about? I thought that straight frat guys got it on with each other all the flippin' time!
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 07/16/2007 - That ... sucks bro
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 01:15:45 pm »

Yeah, this one left me a bit cold. Maybe I need to be more exposed to fratboys to fully appreciate?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

otter

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 36
    • View Profile
Re: 07/16/2007 - That ... sucks bro
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 03:10:01 pm »

As someone who's been witness to this exact conversation more than a few times, I thought this was pretty funny.  These mannequins were obviously doing keg-stands the night before their 8 am Policy class.  Or perhaps Econ.

I also like the pause for computation, like fratboy conversations can be generated algorithmically, and the 8Hz processor in the mannequin is almost but not quite fast enough.

(Additionally: Bobby, for bringing bro-rape to a larger audience, I have rocked your can.)
Logged
um

Hambone

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Re: 07/16/2007 - That ... sucks bro
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 02:37:52 am »

Would probably like this one better if it weren't basically a variation on that one "I'm a human!  This Jeff Beck album really cooks!" strip from several years back, which was a much better strip.  (One of my favorites...)
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up