Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: You CAN has cheezburger! 7/17/07  (Read 10848 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: You CAN has cheezburger! 7/17/07
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2007, 09:46:12 pm »

Seal culling is necessary to preserve the world giraffe supply.



Actually, I'm pretty sure human culling would do the same thing for preserving the world giraffe supply.  And really, clubbing club kids is an important aspect of maintaining the mystical balance of nature.

If the conversation flows naturally, I will later return to this thread to merge it with the Homicide thread.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: You CAN has cheezburger! 7/17/07
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2007, 02:41:55 am »

If the seals would just stop being so damned delicious I'm sure people would stop clubbing them.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: You CAN has cheezburger! 7/17/07
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2007, 03:11:05 am »

If the seals would just stop being so damned delicious I'm sure people would stop clubbing them.

Oh man.  I re-read the Albert giraffe entry on Crime Library today.  (See also the Homicide Thread.)  This was sort of his rationale for eating small children. 

Ugh.  If these threads get merged, I'm locking them. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up