Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1349643 times)

0 Members and 158 Guests are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3930 on: December 14, 2008, 08:22:27 pm »

I definitely want to hear how 'Nev manages to talk his way out of getting laid at a naked orgy.

I'm saving up my ellipses for the reaction.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3931 on: December 14, 2008, 08:25:18 pm »

I am also anxious to hear the outcome of this shindig.

I also would like to say that I absolutely do not remember making my previous post. Alcohol may have been a factor.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3932 on: December 14, 2008, 09:08:29 pm »

Um, it was a "we're getting evicted! awesome!" party.
They guys who live there are in a band, and they ran in naked to play a final set at 2 AM. Everyone got nude.

It never turned sexual. At all. everyone just danced nude in a very excited manner and smiled a lot.

And then the cops came, so we all left.

highlights:
saw a girl I smooched on freshman year, the second people took off even one item of clothing she bolted.
saw a girl who hit on me in one of my classes... leaving with a guy who looked like he was in his 30s at least. He was fully clothed, she was bare-ass naked.

all in all, I am pretty happy about my life.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3933 on: December 14, 2008, 09:34:34 pm »

So it was avoided by being in denial that it was actually an orgy.

Well-played. We knew the outcome but we had no idea how you'd get there.

That's really all we can ask of sport.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3934 on: December 14, 2008, 09:52:38 pm »

That was really mean Mike, but I gave you a can anyway.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3935 on: December 14, 2008, 10:02:18 pm »

I mean.

No one had sex. No one had sex at that party. The cops came and basically chased all of us out of the building. Maybe people left and had sex later.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3936 on: December 14, 2008, 10:17:30 pm »

Maybe people left and had sex later.

Or maybe they went and studied for finals.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3937 on: December 15, 2008, 01:38:20 am »

Way back in the day, my band was playing a party at a friend's house.  We were in a corner of the basement, crammed into a little alcove about 8 feet by 8 feet (just the band, there was more room for people to watch).  But nearly everyone was out in the backyard, which was where the keg was.

So halfway through the set, our bass player puts down his bass and takes off his clothes.  "What're you doing?" I asked.  "I dunno," he answered.  And he proceeded to play the rest of the set naked.  It worked--by the time we were done, the basement was full.  Even better, during the last song, the back end of his strap popped off, so he was playing on one knee trying to shield himself.

Good times, good times.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3938 on: December 15, 2008, 01:59:07 am »

Quote
Or maybe they went and studied for finals.

Or maybe they went and passed out on their beds. That is what everyone I knew at the party did.

I have tried to communicate this before: no one I know at this school has sex, ever. It is like we live in the college twilight zone where the only people who have sex are people with long-term boyfriends/girlfriends.
A bunch of my female friends work for the college "sexuality magazine," and you have never met such a bunch of not-sex-having ladies. Also, no pot.
I have a lot of theories about why this is.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3939 on: December 15, 2008, 02:11:07 am »

Have you considered a transfer?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3940 on: December 15, 2008, 02:12:55 am »

Or maybe they went and studied for finals.

I think they all went to Pop's Choklit Shoppe and had a malted.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3941 on: December 15, 2008, 02:26:51 am »

I think they all went to Pop's Choklit Shoppe and had a malted.

What a kick!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3942 on: December 15, 2008, 02:32:38 am »

Quote from: theinevitable
I have a lot of theories about why this is.

Theories about the ladies on the magazine or theories about the school in general?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3943 on: December 15, 2008, 03:34:34 am »

mostly the second, but some of both.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3944 on: December 15, 2008, 04:01:40 am »

I mean, the theory about the ladies at the sexuality magazine not fuckin' up a storm is easy, they're interested in the subject because they're trying to talk themselves out of liking other ladies, trying to find the avenue toward desiring (or at least tolerating) a hairy stinking thing like a dude in their bed. They don't smoke pot because they're afraid that being high will unrestraint their sapphic desires. Easy peasy.

The school, though, what's your theory?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 878   Go Up