Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431 432 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1347177 times)

0 Members and 183 Guests are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6435 on: December 20, 2009, 04:23:46 am »

Today I'm gonna see this is a friend's facebook status:

And it's gonna take me several minutes to realize that she's not talking about masturbation.

Walk-in masturbation, no less.
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6436 on: December 20, 2009, 04:32:41 am »

Beautiful stuff, Paul.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6437 on: December 21, 2009, 07:10:17 am »

...not know where exactly i should post this



pugloaf
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6438 on: December 21, 2009, 10:56:37 am »

oh yeah...

bought a new hoss for Spouse today. Name is Pinto. 
So his ass will explode in a ball of flames given any collision?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6439 on: December 21, 2009, 12:57:44 pm »

pugloaf

The pinnacle of pug evolution.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6440 on: December 21, 2009, 03:06:08 pm »

he's named Pinto

I hope you do not know any Brazilians because that is Brazilian slang for 'tiny c*ck'.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6441 on: December 21, 2009, 03:27:34 pm »

...get distracted at work while anticipating cooking some Christmas lamb on Thursday morning.  It is going to be hella good, grill-style with char on the outside and tenderness inside.  Just like Danny Trejo.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6442 on: December 21, 2009, 04:06:52 pm »

...get distracted at work while anticipating cooking some Christmas lamb on Thursday morning.  It is going to be hella good, grill-style with char on the outside and tenderness inside.  Just like Danny Trejo.

Can'd
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6443 on: December 21, 2009, 08:51:01 pm »

oops, definitely got my lowest grades ever this semester.

The semester where, like every other semester, I have said "This will be my best semester."

Were the classes I did badly in the two classes that should have been the easiest, but I pretty much blew them off?
Ding ding ding!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6444 on: December 22, 2009, 01:45:10 am »

Very Noticed Thing: When you go down in a pit nowadays people hook you back up and keep going. Big difference from the old boot to the head days. I liked it the new style, very congenial in a way.

youve got ian mackaye to thank for that.  i theen he introduced all the hippie-style love-and-selflessness to punkrock.....

Can'd

multiplied by 2

also:

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6445 on: December 22, 2009, 01:49:48 am »

So his ass will explode in a ball of flames given any collision?

That was beautiful.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6446 on: December 22, 2009, 06:40:13 am »

my girlfriend and her ex boyfriend and this other dude recorded a video of them covering "smells like teen spirit" and...

I can't tell if they are completely making fun of the song or not. the video is all like, her lifting weights while singing it, or her hitting the same note over and over on a keyboard while singing it, or smoking and saying it sassily to the camera. But her singing voice is really cute. Like... not at all like her normal voice, it is all sing-songy and goofy. CUTE.

I don't think the world needed an ironic cover of Smells like Teen Spirit on the ukelele with weird electronic beeps and boops, though. There are a lot of things the world needs more than this.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6447 on: December 22, 2009, 04:01:34 pm »

inev when this hits the you tubes which is ... predestined, you must link us this. we need to know the faces of the people who would bring down the gods of grunge rock.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6448 on: December 22, 2009, 06:03:38 pm »

my girlfriend and her ex boyfriend and this other dude recorded a video of them covering "smells like teen spirit" and...

I can't tell if they are completely making fun of the song or not. the video is all like, her lifting weights while singing it, or her hitting the same note over and over on a keyboard while singing it, or smoking and saying it sassily to the camera. But her singing voice is really cute. Like... not at all like her normal voice, it is all sing-songy and goofy. CUTE.

I don't think the world needed an ironic cover of Smells like Teen Spirit on the ukelele with weird electronic beeps and boops, though. There are a lot of things the world needs more than this.

This reminds me of my junior homecoming dance when they played a dance remix of YMCA and we kept yelling at the DJ how unnecessary this was since it's already a dance song. Then he followed it up with a dance remix of Smells Like Teen Spirit and the universe wept.
Logged

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6449 on: December 22, 2009, 07:10:15 pm »

This reminds me of my junior homecoming dance...followed it up with a dance remix of Smells Like Teen Spirit and the universe wept.

Yes, the only acceptable dance move done to Smells Like Teen Spirit is either a mosh or the hunched-shoulders zombiedance from Charlie Brown holiday specials.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?
Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431 432 ... 878   Go Up