Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1349353 times)

0 Members and 183 Guests are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #690 on: October 08, 2007, 06:36:12 am »

Just let him know, should it all go wrong, you know people that you can bring in for shivvings.

The detectives won't have any way to trace it back.  They'll be such as sending it down to cold cases, and saying "Must have been one of those rogue message boards on the internet."
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #691 on: October 08, 2007, 09:01:41 pm »

You'd be amazed how many cases end up that way. More common than you think.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #692 on: October 09, 2007, 12:13:22 am »

My stomach is twisting itself into knots from nervousness. Today my boyfriend is coming over and we're going to cook dinner together. We're going to grill salmon and have edamame, and we should probably also stop at the grocery store for bread or something. I am so excited to see him!
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #693 on: October 09, 2007, 01:52:54 am »

My stomach is twisting itself into knots from nervousness. Today my boyfriend is coming over and we're going to cook dinner together. We're going to grill salmon and have edamame, and we should probably also stop at the grocery store for bread condoms, a disposable camera, and a banana or something. I am so excited to see him!

Fixed that for you.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #694 on: October 09, 2007, 11:54:51 pm »

We're going to grill salmon and have edamame

So...how was the meal?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #695 on: October 10, 2007, 12:01:14 am »

And by "meal" he means "ten straight hours of pegging".
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #696 on: October 10, 2007, 12:02:40 am »

Pegging?  Is that what you crazy kids are calling the Hot fuck*ng these days?

ETA: I just looked up "pegging" up to be sure.  Ten hours of that would probably chafe. Guess the San Fernando Valley is a kinkier place than I thought.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 12:06:35 am by Limmo »
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #697 on: October 10, 2007, 12:19:42 am »

Just let him know, should it all go wrong, you know people that you can bring in for shivvings.

The detectives won't have any way to trace it back.  They'll be such as sending it down to cold cases, and saying "Must have been one of those rogue message boards on the internet."

The day after I open my big yamhole, Paul brings the cops here. 

Linnea: I actually had edamame the other day and a sushi boat place.   How did I go this long without eating such a thing?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #698 on: October 10, 2007, 12:26:29 am »

I'm in love with the idea of this place being a rogue message board.

It conquers up images of the pirates of accountancy in "The Meaning of Life" you know?

Man. We gotta keep that running gag running, is all I'm saying. So good.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #699 on: October 10, 2007, 02:10:53 am »

smick: edamame is damn tasty, isn't it?

Re: "The Meal" - I guess I got so preoccupied and nervous that I forgot to cook the edamame. The salmon steaks were done in a Cajun spice rub and grilled, and we made some garlic bread, and some salad. It was a tasty meal. Then we watched about five minutes of Pollock. No pegging was had by anyone. Today we went geocaching here in my 'hood and didn't find anything. The caches we were checking out were in heavily trafficked areas and it was impossible to properly search without raising bystander suspicion. Then he went home and i went to another job interview that was a total waste of my time.

also, golfhaus got a tiny can of Dr. Pepper for the FIX'D post.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 02:18:34 am by linnea »
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #700 on: October 10, 2007, 02:18:06 am »

there are several things of interest there... but I am going to restrain myself to giving you a subtle thumbs up.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #701 on: October 10, 2007, 02:42:11 am »

Quote from: theinevitable
but I am going to restrain myself to giving you a subtle thumbs up.

Oh you and your vague pegging references.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #702 on: October 10, 2007, 03:05:43 am »

Pegging.  Geocaching.  I'm learning about all this stuff.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #703 on: October 10, 2007, 03:51:04 pm »

Today I'm not gonna see the Pipettes at the 9:30 Club. Because they had to cancel like half their US tour due to visa problems. Hell of lame, get with the program, ladies. Also, since their CD was finally released in the US eMusic can no longer carry any of their stuff. WTF?
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #704 on: October 10, 2007, 04:26:08 pm »

Today I'm not gonna see the Pipettes at the 9:30 Club. Because they had to cancel like half their US tour due to visa problems. Hell of lame, get with the program, ladies. Also, since their CD was finally released in the US eMusic can no longer carry any of their stuff. WTF?

Man, WTF?? That is totally lame. You would think that their managers or agents would be able to swing a couple of visas. :( I'm sorry you had to miss the show.

Today I'm gonna go play trivia with my sexy geocaching consort and a bunch of his friends. Woooo! We kick much ass at trivia. I hope we win.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 878   Go Up