lately there have been several crimes involving guns in my area, and I am freaked out as hell. I cannot say they were "in my neighborhood" but they are all in areas I walk through to/from school, or when I go to get pizza, whatever.
people are mad as FUCK because they sent out an email saying "this girl was sexually assaulted in X neighborhood. If you're going home late at night, make sure to take the shuttle!" without mentioning that the shuttle doesn't go to X neighborhood. I'm sure she felt awesome when she saw that email. Asswipes.
Now they are expanding the shuttle to go there, though. Which is good. This shuttle service makes (female, because no male would admit to using this) friends of mine feel much better, because the driver watches you until you get into your door.
...the area where she lives is a hell of a lot nicer than where I live. Man, I am so glad that mostly what I need to worry about is that some guy will take my iPhone.
WHAT IS LOVE"I haven't met her yet," he said, "The woman who's not so old, who loves me, who's willing to do anything. The woman who will get me a visa and a plane ticket out of here."