Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 ... 526 527 [528] 529 530 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1343249 times)

0 Members and 179 Guests are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7905 on: July 21, 2010, 07:12:23 pm »

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7906 on: July 21, 2010, 07:20:46 pm »

I am torn. On the one hand, why do you have to troll this poor dude? On the other hand... why do you have to troll this poor dude?

"nowhere in the bible does jesus have a swordfight" makes me think this is fake.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7907 on: July 21, 2010, 07:26:01 pm »

speaking of Paul's master's in thread wandering analysis, what are you up to these days paul? I feel like we haven't heard any updates since you went back to school quite a while ago? Maybe I'm missing out because I don't check flickr anymore.

is it weird to ask this?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7908 on: July 21, 2010, 07:37:31 pm »

OMG - so funny : http://www.27bslash6.com/easter.html

Yeah, the e-mail exchanges are far better than his solo pieces.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7909 on: July 21, 2010, 09:18:41 pm »

not to burst the bubble but most of that whole site is fictional, there might be one or two actual occurrences from life there. dude's a satirist and comedy writer.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7910 on: July 22, 2010, 12:32:49 am »

here is a short video i made that is of dubious quality, yet is kind of fun.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v337/inmyskittelz/?action=view&current=lab6-1fire.mp4
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7911 on: July 22, 2010, 03:31:30 am »

speaking of Paul's master's in thread wandering analysis, what are you up to these days paul? I feel like we haven't heard any updates since you went back to school quite a while ago? Maybe I'm missing out because I don't check flickr anymore.

is it weird to ask this?

I don't think it's weird.  I would call it curious.

I graduated about a year ago and I've been doing freelance web development since then.  It's been slow going, but it'll pick up soon I am sure.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7912 on: July 22, 2010, 07:32:24 am »

awesome!

found out there are a few movie theaters that do 5$ fridays. Awesome! Went to see Inception. Was pretty good. There is this one thing that I can't figure out, so I would love to start a thread if anyone else has seen it.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7913 on: July 22, 2010, 09:53:21 am »

Yeah, might as well get on it.  It was ok, kind of bad, but it's quickly become more overrated than The Dark Knight, making it the most overrated film of all time.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7914 on: July 22, 2010, 12:32:20 pm »

Today I'm gonna still be awake at 5:30, dangerously near the crossover where the Morning People come out.  The only reason I can think of for this is that I got 9 hours of sleep last night, which is apparently enough for TWO WHOLE DAYS.

I'm probably going to go in to work anyway because neither the amount of work or the deadline are going to change.

Man I hate insomnia.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7915 on: July 22, 2010, 03:02:05 pm »

inev you go ahead and start that thread if you like, ain't no rules against it. i watched it monday and basically wasted tuesday reading the internet's entire content about inception
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7916 on: July 22, 2010, 06:20:12 pm »

I talked to myself for 3 months in this one.  Then inev & A-CAP turned it into a travelogue review.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7917 on: July 22, 2010, 08:25:35 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7918 on: July 22, 2010, 08:30:21 pm »

the BBW thing bugs me.

What is the category for like, "women who have healthy curves but aren't huge?" It is hard to find in-between, because in the porn world anyone who isn't rail-thin is tagged as HUGE.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7919 on: July 22, 2010, 08:36:09 pm »

the BBW thing bugs me.

What is the category for like, "women who have healthy curves but aren't huge?" It is hard to find in-between, because in the porn world anyone who isn't rail-thin is tagged as HUGE.

there are lots of shapes of women that i would consider attractive.  for some reason the jiggly ones get my attention the most[[shrug]]  i draw the line at morbidly obese, though.  too much substance is not good.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 526 527 [528] 529 530 ... 878   Go Up