Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1342738 times)

0 Members and 182 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8355 on: October 18, 2010, 03:52:33 pm »

You want hipsters? We got hipsters in spades.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8357 on: October 18, 2010, 05:25:16 pm »

But are you hip deep in  them?

At least we got to watch The Iron Giant at midnight when it was all quiet and he really payed attention. Now he wants to be Buzz Lightyear and Superman.

that is probably my favorite animated movie.  the first time i saw it, it was dubbed in spanish(i was in mexico).
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8358 on: October 18, 2010, 06:16:58 pm »

But are you hip deep in  them?

At least we got to watch The Iron Giant at midnight when it was all quiet and he really payed attention. Now he wants to be Buzz Lightyear and Superman.

I, on the other hand, let my kid sleep in 'til 10 this morning, which means we got to spend the time she is usually napping by taking a walk to the local mall instead. They didn't have the video game I pre-ordered yet (darn their silly text-messaging reminder system) but she got to ride the mini-carousel and play in the kiddie play zone for a few minutes before she walked back. It was a nice time -- so rarely are we out someplace together when I'm not in a rush or on a mission.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8359 on: October 19, 2010, 11:42:18 am »

You want hipsters? We got hipsters in spades.
ORLY? On a fuck*ng oil rig in Alaska? I call bullshit - I dont picture some 22 year old "Ironically" working on an oil field. Wearing a BP baseball cap maybe, but actually having to work? Thats a no.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8360 on: October 19, 2010, 02:34:47 pm »

ORLY? On a fuck*ng oil rig in Alaska? I call bullshit - I dont picture some 22 year old "Ironically" working on an oil field. Wearing a BP baseball cap maybe, but actually having to work? Thats a no.

Dude, check your meds. Your numbers are off.

No one works on an oil rig 24-7-365. It's called two-and-two, which means six months of the year I spend in beautiful Portland, which is roughly the hipster-douche capital of the world.

In addition, oil rigs drill wells. Oil rigs are the obnoxious frat-boy capital. I work in an oil field, maintaining previously drilled wells.

So before you jump my shit, perhaps entertain momentarily the idea that you don't have, for once in your life, perfect information. Why you got such a hard-on for me all of a sudden, anyway?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8361 on: October 19, 2010, 02:45:04 pm »

In addition, oil rigs drill wells. Oil rigs are the obnoxious frat-boy capital. I work in an oil field, maintaining previously drilled wells.


So what are oil fields the capital of?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8362 on: October 19, 2010, 02:48:04 pm »

So what are oil fields the capital of?

Considerate gifted makers of love.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8363 on: October 19, 2010, 03:34:11 pm »

Why you got such a hard-on for me all of a sudden, anyway?

All that BONE talk, I'd wager.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8364 on: October 19, 2010, 03:38:39 pm »

All that BONE talk, I'd wager.

Good point. I may have brought this upon myself.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8365 on: October 19, 2010, 04:46:37 pm »

Considerate gifted makers of love.

That must make those lonely arctic winter days pass more pleasantly.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8366 on: October 19, 2010, 04:51:46 pm »

That must make those lonely arctic winter days pass more pleasantly.

Given the sun sets November 23rd and doesn't rise until January 18th, it's the nights that pass most pleasantly.

Nice 404!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8367 on: October 19, 2010, 05:12:24 pm »

Given the sun sets November 23rd and doesn't rise until January 18th, it's the nights that pass most pleasantly.

Nice 404!

This will always be my favorite 404. Always.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8368 on: October 19, 2010, 06:24:08 pm »

This will always be my favorite 404. Always.

That is certainly a solid performance. I was just impressed with the one I posted being a government effort.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8369 on: October 19, 2010, 07:21:34 pm »

I like Misterqueue's 404.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 878   Go Up