Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Barely passed Oregon driver's test. Lots of rules about Yielding to the Distraught and slow-moving salmon trucks on one-way switchbacks.

Pages: 1 ... 633 634 [635] 636 637 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1349635 times)

0 Members and 158 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9510 on: April 13, 2011, 01:17:16 am »

I do not think she is right at all. I am completely willing to believe this, because this is a thing I would do.

I guess I'll never know, because I don't see the point in responding. I'll just imagine that it is a real cutie-pie.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9511 on: April 13, 2011, 01:35:24 am »

I should note that I'd never heard of missed connections until you posted on it, so I went to the local one and it was mostly about hard-ons in the downtown YMCA men's shower. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9512 on: April 13, 2011, 02:31:26 am »

The easiest way to be a missed connection is to have red hair and be female. Dudes love to post MCs for redheads regardless of where they are, what they look like, or what they are doing.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9513 on: April 13, 2011, 02:56:05 am »

I guess I'll never know, because I don't see the point in responding. I'll just imagine that it is a real cutie-pie.

Are you fuck*ng high?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9514 on: April 13, 2011, 03:06:06 am »

I don't see any reason to respond other than as a weird ego-boost. I am in an exclusive relationship, and what is the point of responding only to say "hi, I am dating someone, but who are you?" Why would this person respond to me?

"here are some rad pictures of my titties, just in case."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9515 on: April 13, 2011, 03:13:44 am »

I don't see any reason to respond other than as a weird ego-boost. I am in an exclusive relationship, and what is the point of responding only to say "hi, I am dating someone, but who are you?" Why would this person respond to me?

"here are some rad pictures of my titties, just in case."

What's wrong with that last bit?

(I apologize for not keeping up - I thought you weren't exclusive or you had broke up or some kinda damn thing. You rock it the way that works best for you, D.)
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9516 on: April 13, 2011, 03:57:24 am »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9517 on: April 13, 2011, 04:03:19 am »

oh, we broke up for a while and then got back together. It is OK, I do not assume that you keep tabs on the status of my personal life.

I am getting more and more intrigued, because I am realizing that the people I was imagining it might be are girls who I talk to regularly, who all know my name. It is some other lady. Hmm.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9518 on: April 13, 2011, 04:41:29 am »

I like to believe that Nabu was not confused about your relationship status but was more trying to lead you and your girlfriend and mystery girl into a threeway.

I like to believe that Nabu is sort of like the Mary Poppins of alternative expressions of sexuality.

Swoops in, teaches you how to swing and flies away on an umbrella.

Like a latex umbrella. With chains on it.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9519 on: April 13, 2011, 04:37:23 pm »

I like to believe that Nabu was not confused about your relationship status but was more trying to lead you and your girlfriend and mystery girl into a threeway.

I like to believe that Nabu is sort of like the Mary Poppins of alternative expressions of sexuality.

Swoops in, teaches you how to swing and flies away on an umbrella.

Like a latex umbrella. With chains on it.

I have a vague sense that inev isn't quite that adventurous, and I'm not sure where that sense is coming from. Hell, you guys already broke up once - what's the risk here? If you're going to get your merit badge you gotta at least try it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9520 on: April 13, 2011, 06:43:55 pm »

Also: Tities are pretty rad.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9521 on: April 13, 2011, 08:30:38 pm »

Also: Tities are pretty rad.

We have a boxers vs. briefs thread, but this isn't it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9522 on: April 14, 2011, 03:13:27 am »

As rad as chilies?

rad chillies
rude titties
testicles
chesticles
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9523 on: April 14, 2011, 06:48:43 pm »

Today I am going to discover that my nephew, who is seven or eight years old, does not know how to blow his nose.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9524 on: April 14, 2011, 06:57:59 pm »

He basically wads the kleenex up in front of his nose, pushes it into his face as hard as he can, and discharges both nostrils vigorously at once. He then just pulls the kleenex away from his face, tendrils dripping, and looks at it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 633 634 [635] 636 637 ... 878   Go Up