Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 23 July 2007 - YES, I WILL HAS UR BABEY, RONALDO  (Read 4712 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: 23 July 2007 - YES, I WILL HAS UR BABEY, RONALDO
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2007, 03:51:22 am »

I thought the LOLcat romance novel thing was just Ray's way of turning his screwup into something more positive. This way he gets to make up for publicly humiliating Beef, and Beef won't feel too bad about accepting the money (assuming he finds out where it came from).
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: 23 July 2007 - YES, I WILL HAS UR BABEY, RONALDO
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2007, 06:28:04 am »

Can to Judy for his icon, can to nDed for a good interpretation.

EgoSumNoah

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 66
    • View Profile
Re: 23 July 2007 - YES, I WILL HAS UR BABEY, RONALDO
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2007, 08:34:09 am »

Unless, of course, he steps on it.

Interesting... Ray is standing on it.
Logged
I am Jack, the Pumpkin King

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: 23 July 2007 - YES, I WILL HAS UR BABEY, RONALDO
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2007, 07:11:54 pm »

meh.

i'm not feeling Roast Beef in this, at all.  he'd either cry from shame or go kick ray's ass in some Roast Beefesque manner.

meh.

Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 23 July 2007 - YES, I WILL HAS UR BABEY, RONALDO
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2007, 08:33:54 pm »

Dude, arkabee!

Take off your shoes and stay a while.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 23 July 2007 - YES, I WILL HAS UR BABEY, RONALDO
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2007, 12:04:53 am »

Quote
Stay and talk a while!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 23 July 2007 - YES, I WILL HAS UR BABEY, RONALDO
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2007, 06:52:37 pm »

And now, my first LOLcat:

Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 23 July 2007 - YES, I WILL HAS UR BABEY, RONALDO
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2007, 09:00:33 pm »

Well-timed, because it means I don't have to find the prior LOLcat thread.

The value of PLEASE, DO NOT MENTION THAT HERE has been somewhat debated here, but even I, a prior LOLcat supporter, have to admit that this is lame beyond belief:  I clicked on a comment thread at icanhascheezburger.com, and something like 85% of the commenters post their comments in LOLcat-speak all the fucken time.

DORKS
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 23 July 2007 - YES, I WILL HAS UR BABEY, RONALDO
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2007, 09:23:03 pm »

The value of PLEASE, DO NOT MENTION THAT HERE has been somewhat debated here, but even I, a prior LOLcat supporter, have to admit that this is lame beyond belief:  I clicked on a comment thread at icanhascheezburger.com, and something like 85% of the commenters post their comments in LOLcat-speak all the fucken time.

Seconded. I still like PLEASE, DO NOT MENTION THAT HERE, but I never click on comment threads at ICHC, and I've even started visiting Cute Overload less as its jargon has become more inbred and infantile. I'm not exactly expecting Aristotle in the comments threads, but could we at least attempt standard English spelling and grammar, even on sites about cute animals?

(This is before we get into the unnerving realization that most of these people typing in baby talk are substantially older than I am.)
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 23 July 2007 - YES, I WILL HAS UR BABEY, RONALDO
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2007, 10:29:28 pm »

LOL's at V coming to terms with the non-link between age and maturity.

I know this is no great revelation on the Internet, but sometimes it can still be kind of eerie, you know? I mean, here are people who are probably fortysomething professionals, earnestly typing away about how they can has snorgletocks yey! Have some dignity, people!
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 23 July 2007 - YES, I WILL HAS UR BABEY, RONALDO
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2007, 11:08:37 pm »

It probably has to do with male children who are old enough that they won't snuggle with Mommy any more.  Or female teenagers who won't even talk to Mom.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 23 July 2007 - YES, I WILL HAS UR BABEY, RONALDO
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2007, 11:12:16 am »

dignity

Something the 'net has always been a bit lacking in.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up