Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday to Judy!  (Read 1825 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday to Judy!
« on: July 24, 2007, 01:28:59 am »

JudyIsADickSlap, happy birthday!!

I hope I'm not too late. It's only 7:29PM on your birthday (7/23) here in Colorado.

Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 01:37:29 am »

Hey Jude
don't make it bad
take your birthday
and make it better

Remember
Iggy Pop looks a good deal like Ellen Degeneres
and you can start
to make it better...

Happy birthday.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 01:47:50 am »

I hate to turn up to my own party too early, but it's 2.40 on the 24th where I am, so I thought better late then never and thank you all for your birthday wishes, both those made here and those pending. You're all awesome people.

I'm glad to say it was a good one. Added to the list of things I can currently 'do' is driving. Let's examine what I can do:

- Smoke
- Sex
- Buy a lottery ticket (I think)
- Join the armed forces
- Drive

So I can indulge in a substance harmful to myself and others, create life, win millions of pounds, be trusted with a firearm and the defence of a country (kill people legally), and propel a heavy, flammable object at speeds high enough to kill many, many people.

Yet, I cannot drink alcohol nor claim representation. It's a crime.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 01:54:47 am »

Not to say that I agree with the rules, but they do seem perfectly consistent. Obviously you're not yet considered mature enough to do all of those things while drunk.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 01:58:36 am »

Judy are you 18?  I thought you were younger than that.

Happy birthday mate.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 02:09:50 am »

Well, the important thing is that you can sex.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 02:28:55 am »

Rock on, Judy. Time to do some crazy-ass driving stunts.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 04:05:57 am »

Happy Birthday Mr. Newly Legal To Do Some Stuff.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 04:29:11 am »

yeah, wow, I thought you were a year younger. huh.

This reminds me of a segment from The Young Ones... they ask half a dozen teenagers what's on their mind, and every single one says "I can have... sexual intercourse... but I cannot drink in pubs!" or "I can die for my country, yet I cannot drink in pubs" or somesuch.

Happy birthday!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 06:06:45 am »

Judy, if I were there I'd buy you liquor till Tuesday next.

Happy birthday.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 12:33:25 pm »

Judy do be 17 (according to his bio anyway). In the commonwealth we screw and smoke (here you can't buy them till your 18 but smoking at 16 is fine last time I checked) and drive at a reasonable age.
Do your best to abuse these laws to your advantage Judy, on your birthday especially. Enjoy the fun stuff while it's still illegal, like voting, I guess.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 07:55:52 pm »

Oh, happy belated, sorry I missed the date.  I imagine you can now buy a gun too, so... please don't shoot me.  I have a legitimate excuse, I swear!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2007, 03:09:59 am »

Congratulations on your Special Day.  Impressive Birthday!
Logged
ACHIEVE

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2007, 02:05:19 am »

Sorry I missed it, but hope it was happy anyway. 

Am I the only one who keeps forgetting that Judy isn't older? 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2007, 03:01:57 am »

Wow, I didn't post in here.  Hope it was good, Judy.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: [1]   Go Up