Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...  (Read 7465 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2007, 10:31:45 pm »

I guess I can sign off on only putting unknown child-molestors to death. Well, and Gary Glitter.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2007, 11:40:47 pm »

Yeah, I didn't put a lot of thought into the title of this thread, I guess. 

Remember when Stephen Colbert impersonated a representative of NAMBLA?  This video shows a montage of a bunch of NAMBLA references on the show, if you're interested.  Skip the lecture about civil liberties at the end, though. 

Also, I felt uneasy clicking on that link and rather wish I hadn't.  There are lots of sites like that, if you're unfortunate enough to stumble upon them.  It reminded me of two other horrible web sites: one for anorexic girls encouraging them to starve themselves more violently, and the now-classic helpmybabylive.com (seriously, don't go there, if you must know, check out the snopes article.) 

Unfortunately, sites like this are the new goatse.cx.  At least the disgusting stuff used to be a joke. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2007, 11:43:33 pm »

There's also that official in (some midwest state or maybe back east?) who finishes his press conference by capping himself on film. I really, really wish I'd never seen that.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2007, 12:24:10 am »

Hey Man, nice Shot.  At least we got a pretty good song out of the deal.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2007, 01:56:31 am »

I'd gladly give the song back along with the viddy.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2007, 01:57:33 am »

There's also that official in (some midwest state or maybe back east?) who finishes his press conference by capping himself on film. I really, really wish I'd never seen that.

That was Budd Dwyer and it happened in Pennsylvania.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2007, 06:41:29 am »

Nabu, you are so right.

I'm ashamed to say that I started to check out the video, but your comment gave me pause. I read about it on the Wikipedia article, I don't need to or want to see the video.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2007, 06:47:05 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2007, 01:57:48 pm »

I love Nick.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2007, 03:26:50 pm »

Eisenhower was commander in chief when Elvis was in the army and in the business of deflowering 14 year olds.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2007, 03:28:52 pm »

(Move the scenario forward to Nixon + SeventiesPresley and the whole thing loses its wholesome patriotic sheen)

And gains about 50-70 pounds.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2007, 05:29:31 pm »

Commencing from the image of Elvis in his military uniform, I meticulously researched Presley's bio, and the list of US presidents by date, in order to determine what president might have granted Elvis free reign to deflower underage girls.

I really actually did that.

(Move the scenario forward to Nixon + SeventiesPresley and the whole thing loses its wholesome patriotic sheen)

I'm going to go ahead and back slowly away from you now. Note that I am not making any sudden moves.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2007, 09:52:31 pm »

Actually, Nixon was making Elvis an honorary DEA agent.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2007, 11:35:27 pm »

Actually, Nixon was making Elvis an honorary DEA agent.

Not exactly. El asked to be made a "Federal Agent-at-Large' in the Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs. Nixon basically gave him a tin badge and no commission and left it at that.

This website has a pretty well-done rundown on it. The King did an in depth study of drug abuse and communist brainwashing; I'm not really sure why he wasn't made Drug Czar.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up