Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: quick question re: poster sale  (Read 13138 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #90 on: August 22, 2007, 07:56:31 am »

From the guys side of the lake, that secret thing is fun.

Are multiple orgasms a secret now? Was our gender not meant to know about that? I always just thought of it as being polite.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2007, 08:13:39 am »

Are multiple orgasms a secret now? Was our gender not meant to know about that? I always just thought of it as being polite.

I've only been with one person where the multiple orgasm thing happened. I don't know what it was about him, but it was god damned magical. We broke up in January. I'm hoping that it wasn't just related to him specifically and that it can be recreated outside the laboratory, so to speak.
Logged

MrCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 18
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2007, 10:18:53 am »

Its pretty good for guys as well, even if it does require some practice.

Three hours, three times, no break. Afterwards it was about an hour before I could move again, that shit is tiring.
Logged
I'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THEY SLAP THE CUFFS ON

gloomba

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 63
  • One stomp and he dies . . . . 100 PTS.
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2007, 11:38:23 am »

I have become known, in some circles (i.e. my fiancee), as "double-shot Scott."  In my humble opinion, though, when it comes to multiple orgasms, it's better to give than to receive.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2007, 01:24:18 pm »

My problem is that when Pedro and I discovered that I was capable of such a thing, he suddenly decided that number of my Os = his manliness index.  Which is fun for a little while, but at some point I want to go to sleep. 

This really is too much information.  I should not be saying this.  Consider yourself warned. 

This was less of a problem early in our marriage, when I averaged three to five in a session but our sessions generally lasted two hours.  Now that we are limited to late-night, early-morning, or Sunday-naptime "quickies" (for us a quickie is thirty minutes or less), I usually go twice but it is sort of a burden for both of us that he considers it a letdown if I only have one.  We had to come to an agreement. 

Part of this is that the quality has improved, and while I certainly don't mind the resultant decline in quantity, this doesn't satisfy the male need to keep score.  I have to keep reminding him that my best friend, along with hundreds of thousands of other women, doesn't ever have even one during sex.  This is not a reflection on his prowess, but rather my physiology, so he should be neither proud when I have multiples nor disappointed when I only have one. 

Sometimes, ladies, you've got to take your gent's ego down a peg.  For the preservation of the species. 

Smells is right.  This does sound like less like a problem, and more like bragging.  But given the apparent prevalence of this "condition" among the ladies and gents of this board, and the ladies and gents of our members, I felt it was necessary to make this PSA.  There are no volume discounts on orgasms.  Please use them responsibly. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2007, 01:33:04 pm »

Os = his manliness index.
What? This is how it works right?

not a reflection on his prowess, but rather my physiology, so he should be neither proud when I have multiples nor disappointed when I only have one. 
Lies! The burden is on us, as is the glory!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

gloomba

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 63
  • One stomp and he dies . . . . 100 PTS.
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2007, 01:42:37 pm »

Part of this is that the quality has improved, and while I certainly don't mind the resultant decline in quantity, this doesn't satisfy the male need to keep score.  I have to keep reminding him that my best friend, along with hundreds of thousands of other women, doesn't ever have even one during sex.  This is not a reflection on his prowess, but rather my physiology, so he should be neither proud when I have multiples nor disappointed when I only have one. 

Obviously there's some truth to that, but I feel like it's a bit of an oversimplification.  In some cases, for instance, the same person may have none, one, or multiples depending on the partner (see linnea's post), so while it may be a reflection of your physiology, the partner's contribution shouldn't be completely discounted.  I'm not saying that makes them a better person or anything, or that quantity is the most important factor, but some sex is clearly better than others, and that's affected primarily by whom you're having it with and what they do.  Otherwise you might as well just stick to masturbation.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2007, 02:05:25 pm »

True, the partner's role is important -- but when you've been with the same partner exclusively for ten years, you have to conclude that variations are less the result of variations in technique and more the result of a changing physiology -- especially through two pregnancies.  And honestly, if I'm satisfied and he's still plugging away, determined to "beat his record," it seems like at that point we've crossed the line and are no longer having good sex. 

Yeah, I said it. 

Fortunately, we had a talk and that kind of thing hasn't happened in a while. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

MrCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 18
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2007, 02:10:12 pm »

Ahhh, the delicate nature of men's sexual psychology... it is our curse.
Logged
I'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THEY SLAP THE CUFFS ON

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2007, 03:04:22 pm »

so, what you're saying is to not worry about how many orgasms the lady has. That makes it so much easier!

It's so nice to have it broken down simply like this!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2007, 07:09:11 pm »

On that note, this particular Savage Love column, specifically the first letter, is one of his better efforts (and that's saying something).
http://www.avclub.com/content/node/63979
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2007, 08:15:53 pm »

Quote
While you're fuck*ng your girlfriend, the most sensitive part of your cock—the head—is getting direct, intense stimulation. But the most sensitive part of her sex organs—her clit—apparently isn't getting any, or isn't getting enough, direct, intense stimulation.

I have repeatedly cited this as proof against intelligent design.

also:
Quote
So, TLB, it could be that the positions you're fuck*ng in don't provide direct stimulation to your girlfriend's clit
my friend suggested that this was possible, and we laughed at him. now I'm thinking... research. THERE MUST BE A WAY. Although based on... research... a lot of these positons seem... painful. I will not go into detail here, but, some pretty fundamental questions are raised.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 08:18:57 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2007, 09:18:56 pm »

Quote
While you're fuck*ng your girlfriend, the most sensitive part of your cock—the head—is getting direct, intense stimulation. But the most sensitive part of her sex organs—her clit—apparently isn't getting any, or isn't getting enough, direct, intense stimulation.

Depends on how you do it. Ms. Nabu likes to get on top, providing her with a great deal of clitoral stimulation. Why, just moments ago . . . sorry, never mind.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2007, 09:29:35 pm »

Depends on how you do it.

This is most certainly true. 

Failing that, vibrating cock rings.  They make them for a reason, people. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #104 on: August 22, 2007, 10:55:14 pm »

This is most certainly true. 

Failing that, vibrating cock rings.  They make them for a reason, people. 

oh...intimate times... I probably should have read the box.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up