Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: quick question re: poster sale  (Read 13055 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2007, 10:58:33 pm »

My problem is that when Pedro and I discovered that I was capable of such a thing, he suddenly decided that number of my Os = his manliness index.  Which is fun for a little while, but at some point I want to go to sleep. 

For this to be an index, it has to be indexed against something. I think a sample size of all the guys on this board should be sufficient to set a baseline.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2007, 01:57:26 am »

Okay, but I'll require photos.  With rulers. 

Disclaimer: please do not post photos of your cocks here. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2007, 03:45:40 am »

This thread wins most ridiculous/best thread redirection award. Congratulations, thread.

Quote from: Thread
  I'd like to thank all the people who made this possible, especially Jesus.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2007, 10:26:18 am »

Disclaimer: please do not post photos of your cocks here. 

Considering what we're indexing wouldn't signed missives from former partners be more appropriate?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #109 on: August 23, 2007, 10:49:39 am »

Here I was wondering what was so goddamn interesting about the posters that had you people talking for eight pages.
Logged

MrCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 18
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2007, 11:48:14 am »

Here I was wondering what was so goddamn interesting about the posters that had you people talking for eight pages.

Are you implying that Achewood posters are aren't awesome enough by themselves??

Edited because are and aren't are not the same word
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 04:15:49 pm by MrCB »
Logged
I'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THEY SLAP THE CUFFS ON

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2007, 03:31:01 pm »

Welcome to the party, Ben.  You're fashionably late.   ;)
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2007, 04:04:29 pm »

Okay, but I'll require photos.  With rulers. 

Disclaimer: please do not post photos of your cocks here. 

I may be wrong, but I don't think that's what the Dawg was getting at.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2007, 07:14:12 pm »

I may be wrong, but I don't think that's what the Dawg was getting at.

Not wrong.

The sample population is what it is. She'll just have to close her eyes and think of England.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2007, 08:05:06 pm »

Not wrong.

The sample population is what it is. She'll just have to close her eyes and think of England.

The thought of a TOUAMB gang bang just made me throw up in my mouth a little. Sorry, but that's pretty wrong.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2007, 08:20:40 pm »

The thought of a TOUAMB gang bang just made me throw up in my mouth a little. Sorry, but that's pretty wrong.

No, it's ok.  See, we'd all show up with that intention but within 5 or 10 minutes we'd get sidetracked and be talking about and doing something completely different.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #116 on: August 23, 2007, 08:26:11 pm »

No, it's ok.  See, we'd all show up with that intention but within 5 or 10 minutes we'd get sidetracked and be talking about and doing something completely different.

Like buying posters. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2007, 08:46:05 pm »

Like buying posters. 

Aaaaaand that's a wrap.

Locked.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up