Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Holy crap we turned 4  (Read 6186 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Holy crap we turned 4
« on: August 02, 2007, 10:52:27 pm »

We were all asleep at the switch, because we turned four yesterday and didn't even have cake or anything.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Holy crap we turned 4
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 10:55:19 pm »

Well whaddaya know. Drinks all around.

Oddly enough, in the news box it just said that we were three directly after I posted here.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Holy crap we turned 4
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 10:59:14 pm »

Happy birthday us!

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Holy crap we turned 4
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 11:13:03 pm »

Welcome to the party, Wombles!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Holy crap we turned 4
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 11:27:41 pm »

Woot!

That's roughly 1250 posts per annum.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Holy crap we turned 4
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 11:36:23 pm »

Damn! I am expectink more fanfare, here.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Holy crap we turned 4
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 11:59:09 pm »

YES!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Holy crap we turned 4
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 12:02:24 am »

Yeah, I guess I was lax in the annual celebration up in this piece.

Happy birthday, board. 

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Holy crap we turned 4
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 12:46:03 am »

Well there is , but that's been there since last year.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Holy crap we turned 4
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 01:50:35 am »

I had sushi and a a waffle bowl sundae yesterday.  I knew it was a wonderful day, but I just didn't know why.

It's been wonderful not knowing you party people for all these years.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 02:50:15 am by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Re: Holy crap we turned 4
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 02:23:47 am »

Happy birthday TOUAMB.  There aren't a lot of online haunts that have kept me coming back for four years.  Thanks for being the bunch of crazy bastards you all are. 
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Holy crap we turned 4
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 03:10:23 am »

so, I am glad that this board exists, even if I came here "late" relatively. It is a good place (?) to talk (?).
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Holy crap we turned 4
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 03:11:47 am »

It's been wonderful not knowing you party people for all these years.

I have met three of you party people and I hope to meet many more.  But even if I never meet you I feel like I know you and I consider everyone of you to be a friend.

Four years, wow, that's a long time to be posting on a message board.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Holy crap we turned 4
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2007, 03:36:59 am »

I have met three of you party people and I hope to meet many more.  But even if I never meet you I feel like I know you and I consider everyone of you to be a friend.

Four years, wow, that's a long time to be posting on a message board.

Ha!  I've met four - that's one per year.  I wonder who'll I'll get to meet this year...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Holy crap we turned 4
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2007, 03:44:43 am »

Hmm, I've met a grand total of zero, and I live in close proximity to one. Interesting. Did you guys make a pact?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up