Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Flat on my back  (Read 12457 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 09:37:43 pm »

Entertain you?  I was going to suggest that you entertain us with pictures of your pregnant belly.

Creepy!

I'm doing some drafting work at my dad's house, so I can't check out any of the links, but if JL endorses them so heartily I will have to check them out at home. LFM, your boredom Google idea sounds hilarious. 

Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 11:48:20 pm »

You should like this then, too: http://badgods.com/spareaquarter.html

Oh, Lore Sjoberg!  Where have you been these many long years?!?!  I've missed you so. 

A glance at his blog indicates that he reads Achewood. Of course he reads Achewood.  He's Lore fuck*ng Sjoberg.  And the internet comes full circle. 

I'd like to take this opportunity to profess my undying devotion to you, JL.

I knew if I threw this out there, somebody would bite.  I was kinda hoping for somebody new, though. 

Oh, she's an evil bitch, she is. 


Entertain you?  I was going to suggest that you entertain us with pictures of your pregnant belly.

www.naughtypregnantwomen.com.  Knock yourself out. 

Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2007, 12:05:31 am »

I knew if I threw this out there, somebody would bite.  I was kinda hoping for somebody new, though. 

Oh, she's an evil bitch, she is. 

Hey! Who you callin' evil?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2007, 08:07:38 pm »

JL--

...

I am pretty sure that that website led to some pretty fucked up dreams last night. thanks a lot. I do not need to be having dreams where one of my friends is inexplicably pregnant, and really into the idea of getting it on with me.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2007, 08:16:47 pm »

JL--

...

I am pretty sure that that website led to some pretty fucked up dreams last night. thanks a lot. I do not need to be having dreams where one of my friends is inexplicably pregnant, and really into the idea of getting it on with me.

Funnily enough, the folks who patronize that website feel the same way - since they'd rather have it happen in reality.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2007, 03:04:32 pm »

Your fault for looking.  I mean, it's called naughtypregnantwomen, for Pete's sake.  What did you expect, PLEASE, DO NOT MENTION THAT HERE?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2007, 04:23:08 pm »

Im in ur uterus, pushin on ur bladder.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2007, 05:09:01 pm »

Incidentally, I'm feeling much better today -- well enough to get on a plane, anyway.  Although I tried to drive yesterday and it was really painful.  So we'll see how that goes. 

Thanks for all your links and entertainment.  You, and J.K. Rowling, allowed me to completely blow almost two whole days of my life on the internet.  There is no greater gift a message board can give a person. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2007, 05:24:54 am »

JL--

...

I am pretty sure that that website led to some pretty fucked up dreams last night. thanks a lot. I do not need to be having dreams where one of my friends is inexplicably pregnant, and really into the idea of getting it on with me.

So... cast porn = a-okay, preggers porn /= sexy times?  (I'm not criticizing, just keeping score.)
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2007, 10:25:05 am »

The idea of sexy times with a pregnant lady worries me even though it is my understanding that it's ok up to a certain point. I'd just hate to prenatally concuss someone.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2007, 12:05:55 pm »

The idea of sexy times with a pregnant lady worries me even though it is my understanding that it's ok up to a certain point. I'd just hate to prenatally concuss someone.

Doc wins the internet for today.  Good day sir.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2007, 12:17:21 pm »

smells-- basically I didn't have any dreams about a lady I knew having  a cast, but I did have a horrifying dream where my friend was pregnant and coming on to me. So, yes.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2007, 03:35:02 pm »

The idea of sexy times with a pregnant lady worries me even though it is my understanding that it's ok up to a certain point. I'd just hate to prenatally concuss someone.

That's what Pedro thought until he was faced with the prospect of going without for three-quarters of a year. 

I'm just sayin'. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2007, 03:45:01 pm »

Yeah, and really, as a lady, I ignore things like hair-sprouting moles, asymmetrical testicles, butt crack hair - you know: things that are there all year long - while having sex with a man, so if he can't work around a pregnancy, he can suck it.  Not that I am, or ever plan to be, pregnant.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2007, 03:47:44 pm »

asymmetrical testicles

Man!  What is up with that shit? 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up