Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The #####/underwear situation (10-14-03)  (Read 12389 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bluebird_of_unhappiness

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 48
    • View Profile
The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2003, 04:01:21 pm »

I also find it ironic that Ray cannot stand LN's ##### being so low, yet is aroused by the sight of the social worker's low-rise jeans.

Onstad sure is poking fun at youth clothing trends.  The picture of the #####' ##### is a work of art, really.
Logged
Who is fat?  Me (I am).

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2003, 04:20:56 pm »

But what exactly is up w/ LN's underwear.  Are they long johns?  Who the hell wears boxers (or boxer-briefs, which is what they kind of look like to me) that go below the knees?  Is it cold in Achewood Estates?
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2003, 04:33:00 pm »

Quote from: "sjlimmer"
But what exactly is up w/ LN's underwear.  Are they long johns?  Who the hell wears boxers (or boxer-briefs, which is what they kind of look like to me) that go below the knees?  Is it cold in Achewood Estates?


They go below the knees if you have the waistband at mid-thigh. Look where the elastic is compared to LN's hands then stand up and look at your own. If it weren't for the tucked in shirt you could probably see his Jimmy over the top of his underwear.
Logged

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2003, 05:37:44 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "sjlimmer"
But what exactly is up w/ LN's underwear.  Are they long johns?  Who the hell wears boxers (or boxer-briefs, which is what they kind of look like to me) that go below the knees?  Is it cold in Achewood Estates?


They go below the knees if you have the waistband at mid-thigh. Look where the elastic is compared to LN's hands then stand up and look at your own. If it weren't for the tucked in shirt you could probably see his Jimmy over the top of his underwear.


They might also go below the knees if you're only as tall as Little Nephew.

And you know, who are LN's parents that they let him talk that way to his elders? If I told my uncle to shut up when I was his age (maybe even now), I'm sure I'd get a fierce smack on the head or the behind.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2003, 06:15:27 pm »

I get the feeling that Ray is the only vaguely parental authority that LN has. Perhaps Ray's sibling and sibling-in-law have flown the coop?

The visual of the ##### is fantastic. Love the detail going into Onstad's comics lately.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2003, 06:16:37 pm »

LN's parent situation seems to be purposely ambiguous but I'm guessing Ray just established himself as the cool uncle that you don't have to be all proper around. Unless your parents are in earshot. I mean, take a look at this:

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04042002
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04082002
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2003, 07:16:10 pm »

Quote from: "jough"

I also wear a crown after getting my freak on.  It's like Onstad's peeking into my window, man.  Freaky.


I think Ray was wearing it WHILE getting his freak on. I think it's perfectly acceptable when hiding your sceptre.

I guess I'll  pay the three bucks at Serializer now that Ray's Place is there. I hope there is plenty of other good stuff too. And I hope that damn Variety Hour stays the hell out.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2003, 08:04:25 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "jough"

I also wear a crown after getting my freak on.  It's like Onstad's peeking into my window, man.  Freaky.


I think Ray was wearing it WHILE getting his freak on. I think it's perfectly acceptable when hiding your sceptre.

I guess I'll  pay the three bucks at Serializer now that Ray's Place is there. I hope there is plenty of other good stuff too. And I hope that damn Variety Hour stays the hell out.


I think you're off on that one AlohaDawg.
Quote from: "The alt text"
Does he always wear a crown after he fucks somebody?
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2003, 08:05:05 pm »

Ray's an idiot. That's when I wear mine.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2003, 08:47:53 pm »

A man should only take his crown off to shower. It's good to be the king.
Logged

Noah

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2003, 08:51:03 pm »

Quote from: "arlucasinc"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "sjlimmer"
But what exactly is up w/ LN's underwear.  Are they long johns?  Who the hell wears boxers (or boxer-briefs, which is what they kind of look like to me) that go below the knees?  Is it cold in Achewood Estates?


They go below the knees if you have the waistband at mid-thigh. Look where the elastic is compared to LN's hands then stand up and look at your own. If it weren't for the tucked in shirt you could probably see his Jimmy over the top of his underwear.


They might also go below the knees if you're only as tall as Little Nephew.

And you know, who are LN's parents that they let him talk that way to his elders? If I told my uncle to shut up when I was his age (maybe even now), I'm sure I'd get a fierce smack on the head or the behind.

Oh, hell no. Those kids are growin' up in a different world than the one we came up in, you know? And about the underwear: they are cats.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2003, 11:20:36 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
A man should only take his crown off to shower. It's good to be the king.


And only, may I add, when showering alone. Indeed being the King....ummm......rules.

Yeah.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2003, 12:01:16 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
A man should only take his crown off to shower. It's good to be the king.


And only, may I add, when showering alone. Indeed being the King....ummm......rules.

Yeah.


Also during exceptionally acrobatic sex acts. Unless you've got some kind of hairpin mechanism going.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2003, 12:23:35 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
hairpin mechanism


I was following until that point.  Curses.
Logged
goose means greedy

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2003, 01:15:03 am »

Something to hold the crown to your head while you're upside down or spinning around or whatever. If the crown flew off, or even worse, fell off and hit your lady-friend it could ruin the mood.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up