Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 8th August, 2007 - Dogg what in hell are you doing  (Read 4471 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 8th August, 2007 - Dogg what in hell are you doing
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2007, 04:31:53 pm »

My regular ol' hover the cursor and read the alt-text wasn't working at one point.  Maybe 'stad was editing it?

It's working now, so it must have been something with the page.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 8th August, 2007 - Dogg what in hell are you doing
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2007, 04:46:30 pm »

Ray has his own bank, why is he bothering with some japanese dance protocol?
And ditto AW, who the hell says butthole? I liked living in a world where Ray didn't say things like butthole or dig on PLEASE, DO NOT MENTION THAT HERE.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 8th August, 2007 - Dogg what in hell are you doing
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 05:01:17 pm »

Hah, Ray is getting re-retarded from that baseball hit.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 8th August, 2007 - Dogg what in hell are you doing
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007, 06:11:18 pm »

But... but the cats danced their little cat-dance at The Party. they learned a routine and everything! Why is dancing so shameful now?
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 8th August, 2007 - Dogg what in hell are you doing
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 06:53:38 pm »

Drunken dancing with your posse at a party does not equal the performing of repetitive footwork over an acrylic sheet alone in one's bedroom. I, um, guess.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: 8th August, 2007 - Dogg what in hell are you doing
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 07:35:35 pm »

B) Dang Ray, who over 10 years old says "butthole"?

I do...

Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 8th August, 2007 - Dogg what in hell are you doing
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 08:10:43 pm »

lfm:

I am basically envisioning you coming into the general store, mumbling about life, and the mean storekeep says "get out of here, crumplebrain! you're scaring the customers away!" and he swats you with a broom.
Later, you meet a beautiful girl with a heart of gold, who loves you even though you have crumplebrain.
maybe she would say such as "you leave him alone, you old coot! he can't help it!"
he would be moved to treat you kindly by this display.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: 8th August, 2007 - Dogg what in hell are you doing
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2007, 08:17:07 pm »

I guess I'm in the minority today.  I laughed.

Did you guys ever think that maybe you're just a bunch of weenuses?
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 8th August, 2007 - Dogg what in hell are you doing
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2007, 08:20:05 pm »

I guess I'm in the minority today.  I laughed.

Did you guys ever think that maybe you're just a bunch of weenuses?

I don't know. I think that the gag of, "Ray gets caught doing something mildly embarrassing so he berates Roast Beef, who is crushed as hell by his friend's horrible reaction" is getting old and tired.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 8th August, 2007 - Dogg what in hell are you doing
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2007, 08:28:49 pm »

I do...



I would buy you a $600 present, but I can't afford it.  Have a can instead.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 8th August, 2007 - Dogg what in hell are you doing
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2007, 09:59:56 pm »

I enjoy the awkward dancing.  Probably because I have seen game nerds with no rhythm just master this game while still displaying no grace or sense of how dancing works.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: 8th August, 2007 - Dogg what in hell are you doing
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2007, 11:23:51 pm »

Am I the only one who has no idea what "Ray Smuckles. Eleven one five" means?
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 8th August, 2007 - Dogg what in hell are you doing
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2007, 11:39:01 pm »

Am I the only one who has no idea what "Ray Smuckles. Eleven one five" means?

Id imagine a pin code or password of sorts.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 8th August, 2007 - Dogg what in hell are you doing
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2007, 11:40:19 pm »

Enough of this. Bring Animalicious back.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 8th August, 2007 - Dogg what in hell are you doing
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2007, 11:56:20 pm »

Id imagine a pin code or password of sorts.

my.voice.is.my.passport?verify.me.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up