Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)  (Read 3289 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2007, 03:06:56 am »

I find it kind of funny and appropriate that Beef apparently had to write a two-way chat client for Ray.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2007, 04:13:25 am »

Truly we were fools for ever doubting the greatness of the 'Stad.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

sensate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 111
    • View Profile
Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2007, 04:27:48 am »

Does the sad piece of bored hair refer to anything, or is it one of O's non sequiturs?

Also, there is nothing especially appealing about Stella Artois. It's Belgian Bud. I'm surprised Ray hasn't gotten down with microbrews, or Belgians http://www.trappistes-rochefort.com/bieres_accueil.htm.
Logged

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2007, 07:26:28 am »

Every time I see the ray and beef chat program, I feel compelled to write my own.  There's something about the simplicity of it, of just connecting to your one closest friend and having that direct line there.  Of course, if I did that, then I'd end up compelled to make it multi-user, and then make it so you can send files back and forth...  And certainly, it would also have to figure out whether you need eggs or milk.
Logged
~

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2007, 06:19:19 pm »

I actually know a tiny sad piece of bored hair, except she's a person. But the metaphor totally sticks.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2007, 06:58:37 pm »

Who knew that hair could be so boring/bored? I'm sensing a recurring theme with bored hair.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up