Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: August 13, 2007: TIME FOR US TO MOTOR!  (Read 5502 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: August 13, 2007: TIME FOR US TO MOTOR!
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 06:37:09 am »

Of course you do, everyone does.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: August 13, 2007: TIME FOR US TO MOTOR!
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 01:22:01 pm »

"Every male of every species has the biological urge to [motorboat]." --- Tom Servo

Or, as my friend Jeff once said upon seeing our friend with really huge breasts, "I'm know I'm gay and all, but sometimes I just want to rub my face in them."
Logged

otter

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 36
    • View Profile
Re: August 13, 2007: TIME FOR US TO MOTOR!
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 02:03:25 pm »

According to legend, or at least according to a couple of friends, the "motorboat" equivalent for the ass-man is the "outboard motorboat."  Make of that what you will.
Logged
um

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: August 13, 2007: TIME FOR US TO MOTOR!
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2007, 04:26:13 pm »

"Every male of every species has the biological urge to [motorboat]." --- Tom Servo

Oh, not just males, my friend.  The motorboat can be a beautiful thing to give or to receive. 

I don't know about the outboard motorboat, however.  That seems a little too...um...like it would sound very unpleasant. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: August 13, 2007: TIME FOR US TO MOTOR!
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2007, 04:34:50 pm »

The motorboat can be a beautiful thing to give or to receive. 
Totally Hot.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: August 13, 2007: TIME FOR US TO MOTOR!
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2007, 04:40:36 pm »

"Every male of every species has the biological urge to [motorboat]." --- Tom Servo

Or, as my friend Jeff once said upon seeing our friend with really huge breasts, "I'm know I'm gay and all, but sometimes I just want to rub my face in them."
Damnit, now I'm going to be distracted all goddamn day until I can motorboat my lady.  She's going to be puzzled as all hell.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: August 13, 2007: TIME FOR US TO MOTOR!
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2007, 05:25:30 pm »

Do not tell her that the urge arose from a web comic and a message board full of imaginary internet people.

Unless, y'know, you guys roll like that.

That's my number-one turn on. 

"I was surfing the 'net today and it made me want to give you a motorboat." 

There are no sweeter words to a lady's ear. 

Also: I am really happy with the turn this thread has taken.  It made the strip worthwhile. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: August 13, 2007: TIME FOR US TO MOTOR!
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2007, 05:49:05 pm »

Damnit, now I'm going to be distracted all goddamn day until I can motorboat my lady.  She's going to be puzzled as all hell.

Heh! Tiny can just for imagining the reaction she'll have.
Logged

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: August 13, 2007: TIME FOR US TO MOTOR!
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2007, 05:53:16 pm »

According to legend, or at least according to a couple of friends, the "motorboat" equivalent for the ass-man is the "outboard motorboat."  Make of that what you will.

Most motorboats have outboard motors anyway, and the ones that have internal motors usually place the means of propulsion near the stern.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: August 13, 2007: TIME FOR US TO MOTOR!
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2007, 07:43:56 pm »

hmm.

now I am reflecting on the fact that I have never been able to Personally Enjoy a motorboat. I am coming close to explaining why this is, here, but I will refrain.

I would like to think that this is one of those examples where... the lady would just do My Favorite Thing that Ladies Do, and just kind of smirk about it in her private moments-- Oh, men. They are so silly, but I love them anyway.

I would really love to think that the majority of ladies think about the ridiculous things men do in this way. I would like to think that my desire to put my face into cleavage is endearing.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: August 13, 2007: TIME FOR US TO MOTOR!
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2007, 09:24:13 pm »

hmm.

now I am reflecting on the fact that I have never been able to Personally Enjoy a motorboat. I am coming close to explaining why this is, here, but I will refrain.

I would like to think that this is one of those examples where... the lady would just do My Favorite Thing that Ladies Do, and just kind of smirk about it in her private moments-- Oh, men. They are so silly, but I love them anyway.

I would really love to think that the majority of ladies think about the ridiculous things men do in this way. I would like to think that my desire to put my face into cleavage is endearing.

Are you just being coy by hinting at these things, or purposefully vague?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: August 13, 2007: TIME FOR US TO MOTOR!
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2007, 09:54:08 pm »

oh, no. I was saying that a gentleman does not say, for example, "my girlfriend's breasts were too small to motorboat in." To be honest, that is only barely an excuse in my case, most of it was due to me being mortified by such things.

my favorite thing that ladies do is the smirking in private about the silly things boys do. because, you know, without that, they would be all such as "hell no, you cannot do that to me at all" and then the human race would die out from lack of motorboats.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: August 13, 2007: TIME FOR US TO MOTOR!
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2007, 10:22:32 pm »

I guess what I'm saying is it's our lot to be the ladies personal amusement park.

What, what?  I thought it was the other way around? 

Or did you mean more in the way that men are like the crazy funhouse and games you cannot win, and women are more like thrill-seeking roller coasters?  Because the second part is what I think of when I go to an amusement park.  I don't waste my time with the first part. 

I am pretty sure I am not a lesbian, though. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Leon

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: August 13, 2007: TIME FOR US TO MOTOR!
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2007, 10:29:21 pm »

I find the best thing is to go in for the motorboat in the most Rude fashion you can muster. Be so Rude it's cute and she may enjoy the look of unadulterated joy on your face as much as to let you do it again. And yes, you may be made fun of, but it is  a small price to pay for such a singular thrill.
Logged
... Boned ?

Leon

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: August 13, 2007: TIME FOR US TO MOTOR!
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2007, 10:41:41 pm »

Thank you...I have noticed interesting topics around here before, but this one tops them all, I think. I just had to reply...I am a man blessed in the motorboat topic and had to share my wisdom of how to make a fool of yourself in the eyes of D-Cup wearing ladies.
Logged
... Boned ?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up