Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: They screw you at the drive-through.  (Read 4051 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: They scew you at the drive-though.
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2007, 03:55:06 am »

I drove down with my cat. He does not endorse that method of travel.

Oh man...yeah, basically I am hoping to stay in the Denver area so I never have to take my cats on a long trip again. Any kind of long trip sucks, car trips probably even more so.  In the future I will bring IV/SQ equipment for rehydrating them, oral syringes, chux and tape (they're like puppy pads), garbage bags, and I will get plenty of shit from the veterinarian so that Lenny doesn't get sick again. Next time I will also not sedate them. I think they would have eaten and drank at least a little had it not been for the sedatives.

God, I still feel SO BAD for that, even though Lenny is okay now. It was so scary. SO SCARY.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up