Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER  (Read 5041 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MrCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 18
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« on: August 16, 2007, 09:00:06 am »

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08162007

As predicted, another "What did you think about today". I'm very happy with this, though slightly disturbed about why Ray sleeps with his glasses on, that surely can't be comfortable, no?

Logged
I'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THEY SLAP THE CUFFS ON

MrCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 18
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 09:27:16 am »

Early hours hangover angst. I hate that.

I can empathize with the kebab craving as well... I get shish kabab lust from time to time, then I remember about the dripping fat that comes out of them and how sick I feel afterwards and the craving vanishes as if by magic...
Logged
I'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THEY SLAP THE CUFFS ON

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 12:55:35 pm »

There is no skinny-ass chick named Summer there. Fabulous.

I had the hots for a girl named Summer in high school. I can't remember what she looked like now though.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 12:56:44 pm »

Eggs but hardly any toast? That sounds horribly reversed to me.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 01:30:26 pm »

Canny see it here, only get a broken image icon... What gives? Work, dammit, work!
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 01:52:17 pm »

why Ray sleeps with his glasses on

Good point. Perhaps for our benefit, so we don't have to see him even more naked?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 02:14:14 pm »

I think I would like being a secret shopper.  Is that... wrong?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 02:29:00 pm »

I think I would like being a secret shopper.  Is that... wrong?

The problem is that there are so many fake secret shopper companies out there trying to scam you with promises of big checks and free products. It's like trying to find a place to donate sperm that isn't just the back of some guy's van.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2007, 02:39:33 pm »

It's like trying to find a place to donate sperm that isn't just the back of some guy's van.

Um, and you speak from experience?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2007, 03:29:00 pm »

I'm racking my brain, and I can't come up with a single instance of Ray without his glasses. Is this a thing?Like, will we be shocked and amazed if they ever are revealed, or are they just normal eyes?
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2007, 03:32:34 pm »

I'm racking my brain, and I can't come up with a single instance of Ray without his glasses. Is this a thing?Like, will we be shocked and amazed if they ever are revealed, or are they just normal eyes?

They appear to be normal cat's eyes with vertical pupils.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2007, 03:34:10 pm »

Come on - we've all been there. Except maybe not the ladies.

Ladies have the Mobile Breast Exam Vans. Not to mention Bikini Inspectors.
Logged

MrCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 18
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2007, 03:39:18 pm »

They appear to be normal cat's eyes with vertical pupils.

Where his eyes are about three times larger than the glass... freaky.
Logged
I'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THEY SLAP THE CUFFS ON

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

gloomba

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 63
  • One stomp and he dies . . . . 100 PTS.
    • View Profile
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2007, 04:01:56 pm »

Where his eyes are about three times larger than the glass... freaky.

He was practicing ocular shenanigans.  They may not normally be that large.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up