Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER  (Read 5037 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2007, 03:01:17 pm »


 Although in college, when I would reach a certain level of intoxication I would take off my clothes and fall asleep next to the nearest warm object. 

So, can I buy you a drink or six?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2007, 03:04:28 pm »

So, can I buy you a drink or six?

Oh, it takes more than that.  What do you think I am, a lightweight? 

Actually, considering how little I've had to drink in the last three years, I probably am.  Nine months of pregnancy + ten months of nursing = CHEAP DATE
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2007, 04:17:45 pm »

my friend really wanted to go to these two concerts. He knows he bought tickets to both, because they were in his pocket-- When he woke up on a bench in the middle of UPenn's campus. He does not go to UPenn.

um, one time I was pretty drunk, and then I fell asleep in my bed, in my room. My roommate thought he was dreaming-- he said "Dan, I had this weird dream that like... you were in bed, and then you rolled over and silently vomited into your trash can. Isn't that weird?"
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2007, 07:03:51 pm »

I kinda wish I had a funny story like that, but I've never gotten that crazy drunk because while drunk guys can pass out wherever they want without fear of getting sexually assaulted, ladies cannot.

You are wrong, lady. A very good teammate of mine woke up to some girl trying to put his ##### back on. He was confused as she explained 'i'm sorry, you were asleep...but i thought you wanted to... I uh... didnt think you would mind' She had used him in his slumber for her own needs. She felt really bad so she took him out for breakfast.
Thre was also a girl who would follow around the team and wait until someone passed out, then she'd craw up in and spoon herself with the dude. She wasn't bad looking, but the Doctor of Beer Goggles was built like a linebacker and would use her laser sights to find the drunkest guy around. Come to think of it, my rugby team attracted a strange array of girls. From Scarface to Sticky to travelling trio of Small, Medium, and Large.

College.

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2007, 07:29:37 pm »

You are wrong, lady. A very good teammate of mine woke up to some girl trying to put his ****** back on. He was confused as she explained 'i'm sorry, you were asleep...but i thought you wanted to... I uh... didnt think you would mind' She had used him in his slumber for her own needs. She felt really bad so she took him out for breakfast.
Thre was also a girl who would follow around the team and wait until someone passed out, then she'd craw up in and spoon herself with the dude. She wasn't bad looking, but the Doctor of Beer Goggles was built like a linebacker and would use her laser sights to find the drunkest guy around. Come to think of it, my rugby team attracted a strange array of girls. From Scarface to Sticky to travelling trio of Small, Medium, and Large.

College.

I do not deny the existence of male sexual assault. I have mentioned numerous times that in my community in Alaska, we had nearly as many male sexual assault victims as female victims. I was trying to get at the fact that some scumbags see the existence of a passed out lady as an invitation.
Logged

Leon

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2007, 09:25:47 pm »

Like waking up next to Pat?

precisely
Logged
... Boned ?

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2007, 09:53:31 pm »

If I was a cartoon female cat (and I'm not even saying I'm not), I think it would be really bad to wake up next to Ray.  I mean, if I didn't know about his money and the better parts of his personality... he's a cat with a thong and sunglasses on... in bed.  That's actually a pretty bad sign.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2007, 02:47:55 am »

So no one's going to mention that Ray's internal monologue is Beefesque while he's rebuking himself about breakfast cravings?

Well, ok.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: August 16th 2007: SECRET SHOPPER NAMED SUMMER
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2007, 05:57:53 am »

So no one's going to mention that Ray's internal monologue is Beefesque while he's rebuking himself about breakfast cravings?

Well, ok.

You're right, the punctuation is Beef-esque. However, I think that the internal monologue breakfast rebuke is more about, "Oh god, my stomach could in no way handle shish kebabs right now." Beef might have some kind of moral quandary about getting so highfalutin' as to expect such rich people food first thing in the morning. Ray's entire life revolves around his pure-id wants, not what his superego tells him about those wants.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up