Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: lprkn have a pot o' gold.  (Read 2810 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: lprkn have a pot o' gold.
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2007, 12:24:19 am »

Have you ever considered a career with less exploding, shooting, and things catching on fire?

Uh, never really thought about it that way, but that is funny. Actually got burned for the first time on the job the other day. Stepped into an area of hot ash and dirt. Looks kinda gnarly on my calf.

I don't know, sometimes things can be exciting, but most of the time they're pretty boring. But that's life pretty much.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: lprkn have a pot o' gold.
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2007, 02:29:08 am »

Uh, never really thought about it that way, but that is funny. Actually got burned for the first time on the job the other day. Stepped into an area of hot ash and dirt. Looks kinda gnarly on my calf.

I don't know, sometimes things can be exciting, but most of the time they're pretty boring. But that's life pretty much.

Hey, I want you to know that I'm heavily conflicted about a lot of things lately, if you know what I mean, but I really, sincerely appreciate the sacrifices you and folks like you have made on my behalf to ensure that I can keep enjoying the life I am lucky enough to lead. Thank you.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: lprkn have a pot o' gold.
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2007, 05:08:38 pm »

Yeah, thanks for doing all the dangerous, thankless jobs that I'm too much of a pussy to do myself, man.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up