Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Would Star Trek have had the same gravitas if Spock had been named Vince?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: August 20, 2007: Welcome to FiestaMax  (Read 7991 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: August 20, 2007: Welcome to FiestaMax
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2007, 03:39:10 am »

Wait a  minute...he gouges out the eyes of all the hosses? What the fuck?

Anyway, smells, the site disallows hotlinking to their images... but I did some googling and found the pictures of Daniel Radcliffe and his John Thomas. Yeah, they're disturbing.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: August 20, 2007: Welcome to FiestaMax
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2007, 04:11:15 am »

Oh... oops.  The pics are easy to find anyway. 

I'm glad I had c*ck and hoss filtered together in the same post.  And really, this post tells us why hoss should be filtered.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: August 20, 2007: Welcome to FiestaMax
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2007, 04:43:00 am »

Going back to FiestaMax...

I think my favorite part is how Beef pulls out the "no we did not I have a condition" to avoid the Fiesta Names Spinner debacle that Darin' Aaron Magoo tries to foist on them. In the last panel, I love it how Ray's mouth goes all crazy at he points and laughs at Beef's tombstone sundae. His pointing finger is especially hilarious.
Logged

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: August 20, 2007: Welcome to FiestaMax
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2007, 05:24:10 am »

It was before his board got trashed due to illegally posting photos he didn't have the rights for.  The posts are gone, but here are the NSFW photos for you if you really wish to see them.  Like I said, less sexy, more creepy in my books.  There's a bunch more of them out there, they were all promos for Equus when Radcliffe was performing in it.

I have a friend who claims that she made out with Daniel Radcliffe while studying abroad. No one believes her, so as a big fuck you she's putting a naked picture of him from Equus on the back of her senior robe.

gloomba

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 63
  • One stomp and he dies . . . . 100 PTS.
    • View Profile
Re: August 20, 2007: Welcome to FiestaMax
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2007, 11:33:42 am »

If we're talking about the same wang picture I've seen around, it's fake.  It's a publicity still with the bottom of this image pasted on.  Sorry to burst your collective bubble.
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Re: August 20, 2007: Welcome to FiestaMax
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2007, 02:42:09 pm »

i am now in need of nachos and burritos.  fyi, i'm now in asheville, NC.  and i have a vegan roomate who i'd like to cook for.  i am able in the kitchen, but would love any recipes any veganable person might have to offer.  and if they are mexican themed and not dependent on horrible fake cheese, that's even better!

sorry i never post.  i do read though, lord do i.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: August 20, 2007: Welcome to FiestaMax
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2007, 02:44:38 pm »

I know how to make a kick ass black bean burrito and I used to live off the texturized vegitable protein tacos back in the day.    Both of these are vegan and easy and cheap.  Would you like either of these?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: August 20, 2007: Welcome to FiestaMax
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2007, 02:55:05 pm »

um, just popping in to say that Asheville is THE SHIT and I love it.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: August 20, 2007: Welcome to FiestaMax
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2007, 03:13:49 pm »

i am now in need of nachos and burritos.  fyi, i'm now in asheville, NC.  and i have a vegan roomate who i'd like to cook for.  i am able in the kitchen, but would love any recipes any veganable person might have to offer.  and if they are mexican themed and not dependent on horrible fake cheese, that's even better!

sorry i never post.  i do read though, lord do i.

Hey Bea, nice to see you!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: August 20, 2007: Welcome to FiestaMax
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2007, 04:08:09 pm »

Vegans can go to hell.  Seriously.  Or at least they can get out of my kitchen.  I know it's not nice to crap on other people's values and decisions and stuff, but I can't cook for those people.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: August 20, 2007: Welcome to FiestaMax
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2007, 04:50:49 pm »

I'm glad that I didn't click if the pics are fake.  Also, I have never seen Eqqus performed but I first read it in the...eighth grade?  And I thought it was the most brilliant stage play I had ever seen. 

Hi to Bea, if you see someone waving at you from the Raleigh area, that's me.  Wish I could help you with the vegan thing.  The only thing I know is that Morningstar Farms makes a pretty good ground-beef substitute that is appropriate for such things as tacos and also spaghetti bolognese.  I have used it for both and it has a good texture without tasting too "beefy." 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

gloomba

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 63
  • One stomp and he dies . . . . 100 PTS.
    • View Profile
Re: August 20, 2007: Welcome to FiestaMax
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2007, 04:56:18 pm »

I have used it for both and it has a good texture without tasting too "beefy." 

Wouldn't that mean that it's failed as a beef substitute?
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: August 20, 2007: Welcome to FiestaMax
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2007, 05:03:46 pm »

Wouldn't that mean that it's failed as a beef substitute?

It depends if you are looking for something to trick non-vegans into thinking they're eating meat, or if you want to enjoy the experience of eating meatless in and of itself. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: August 20, 2007: Welcome to FiestaMax
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2007, 05:08:15 pm »

So wait, vegans want to think their eating meat without actually eating meat? They want the flavor meat, the texture of meat, the protein of meat, but not the meat. The world is a lie filled with liars.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: August 20, 2007: Welcome to FiestaMax
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2007, 05:12:28 pm »

I think most vegans eat meat substitutes as a way of placating us carnivores. 

Morningstar Farms stays in business because meat-eaters don't know how to cook for their vegetarian and vegan friends and relatives. 

I have the impression that actual vegans don't eat this kind of thing normally.  At least, the vegetarians I know don't. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up