Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Strip Returns Thursday!  (Read 10008 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2007, 05:38:41 pm »

Well, I do act like one kind of a lot of the time. It's a side effect of going to a women's college.

Are we sure about the cause and effect here? Maybe you were always like that and that's why you went to one.

I wouldn't know - I went to an all girls high school but it was New York City so we were all as obnoxious and assertive as men but for a different reason.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2007, 05:39:32 pm »

I haven't heard of it. It's bigger than my school, though, I'm surprised I haven't heard of it.
 
I'm sure they would have been all over me if I had grown up in VA, but I actually was born and raised in Kansas, the only way I heard about Hollins was through my high school best friend.

My great uncle used to teach or coach or something at Hollins. I forget what. I sort of want to say it involved hosss.

One Google later: Well I'll be damned, Uncle Guy has his own award!
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2007, 05:41:53 pm »

I went to single sex elementary and high schools, then immersed myself in the glories of coeds at college.  My high school actually had a lot of common classes with the all-girls school across the street.  Academics, theatre and the like were shared, religious studies and athletics were single sex. 
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 05:50:58 pm by jaydub »
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2007, 05:54:09 pm »

my good friend Christine is going to Sweetbriar this year.

Get out of my life, Dan. Your tentacles are everywhere.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2007, 06:39:53 pm »

Sarah has never posted on the boards, but, she met Hobot.

Dan, I like you. I think I like you a lot. But this subject comes up in roughly half your posts. Thoreau knows this about Sarah and Hobot.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2007, 07:54:36 pm »

My great uncle used to teach or coach or something at Hollins. I forget what. I sort of want to say it involved hosss.

One Google later: Well I'll be damned, Uncle Guy has his own award!

Wow! An award for sportsmanship, no less! that's pretty rad.

Dang, RMJ is pretty cute.
QFT.

Get out of my life, Dan. Your tentacles are everywhere.

Six degrees of theinev. Get used to it, hoss.

Dan, I like you. I think I like you a lot. But this subject comes up in roughly half your posts. Thoreau knows this about Sarah and Hobot.

I guess that men get rabid about loving adorable geek girls? Is this why dudes on this board are so obsessed with Hobot?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2007, 08:36:44 pm »

yeah. um.

that is true. that is a true fact. damn.

also: A-CAP, did you go to Sweetbriar too?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2007, 01:38:51 am »

I haven't heard of it. It's bigger than my school, though, I'm surprised I haven't heard of it.
 
I'm sure they would have been all over me if I had grown up in VA, but I actually was born and raised in Kansas, the only way I heard about Hollins was through my high school best friend.

There was a girl in my class yesterday from Hollins. She works at the station in Roanoke, so that's not much of a stretch.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2007, 01:55:50 am »

Dang, RMJ is pretty cute.


Rumjay is hot, adorable, and taken.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2007, 03:54:52 pm »

At long last.  My favorite picture from the last year:

With braids.

If it weren't so darn expensive and time-consuming, I'd keep them in all the time.  But on a white person, you have to have them redone every six weeks or so, and my hair is so thick that it takes eight to twelve hours and costs between $120 and $150 each time.  So instead, I'm sporting the dyke look -- super-short and wavy-spiky.  It was red for a while, and might be again soon...

Darn my broken camera.  I might take some of our closing money and buy a new one.  Target has one on sale for $87, but it probably sucks. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2007, 04:52:19 pm »

That picture is so hot.

Damn.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2007, 05:09:09 pm »

the dyke look is my favorite look.
unfortunately, this has at least once led to me commenting "oh man check out that girl", and then she turned around and was a dude, and oh god my eyes...

to be fair, he was wearing girl #####. they fooled me.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2007, 05:26:51 pm »

That picture is so hot.

Damn.

Those braids are kickass, lady. I would like to find a salon to get that done. Unfortunately the couple of times I've called braiding salons I've gotten a Honky price of THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS. My hair is just past my shoulders. Damn. Also, what do you put on your scalp after you get them braided? Does your stylist mist it with oil or something? Shea butter?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2007, 05:29:19 pm »

Oh yeah, the braids are nice too.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2007, 06:47:38 pm »


Rumjay is hot, adorable, and taken.
hm.
unfortunately, this has at least once led to me commenting "oh man check out that girl", and then she turned around and was a dude, and oh god my eyes...

to be fair, he was wearing girl ******. they fooled me.
Was he cute?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up