Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Strip Returns Thursday!  (Read 9978 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2007, 07:21:26 pm »

Those braids are kickass, lady. I would like to find a salon to get that done. Unfortunately the couple of times I've called braiding salons I've gotten a Honky price of THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS. My hair is just past my shoulders. Damn. Also, what do you put on your scalp after you get them braided? Does your stylist mist it with oil or something? Shea butter?

I got a braid and scalp spray that had olive oil, among other things.  But after a couple of days your scalp takes care of lubricating itself, and the roots grow out enough that it doesn't feel so tight. 

It's pretty gross when you take them down, though -- like sticking your hand in a sheep and having it come out all covered in lanolin.  I had to shampoo about six times before my hair would lie down again. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2007, 07:40:31 pm »

This is the best I can do. I think I had one where it was the whole picture, kilt included, but can only find the cropped version. Mercifully.

(Sorry if I'm re-railing the thread unwantedly)
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2007, 07:52:06 pm »

Hey there! Have you been missing lately or have I just done a good job of ignoring your posts?

Just missing, I've been on holiday with my girlfriend. I've now got some time before college starts to ruminate over my poor exam results, lament the expensive costs of said holidays and inevitably waste time on TOUAMB.

Or maybe that's all an elaborate lie, and I have nothing useful to contribute to the board bar stamp-sized pictures of myself. (That is a lie.)
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2007, 07:56:51 pm »

like sticking your hand in a sheep and having it come out all covered in lanolin.

I'm sort of happy I have no way to relate to this.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2007, 08:51:44 pm »

Quote
Was he cute?

I don't remember, so, I guess no? Not as cute as Judy is. So, Judy! college! how exciting.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2007, 09:08:26 pm »

This is the best I can do. I think I had one where it was the whole picture, kilt included, but can only find the cropped version. Mercifully.

(Sorry if I'm re-railing the thread unwantedly)

Dude! I had no idea! You're cuter than Iggy Pop and David Byrne put together. And much, much cuter than Iggy Pop and David Byrne put together, if you take my meaning.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2007, 12:18:45 am »

JUDY! 

*happy dance*

Good to have you back!  I missed you.  Even though I wasn't here, either.  I was sad when I got back and you were gone. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2007, 01:53:01 am »

Don't spook him! He's more afraid of you than you are of him!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2007, 03:40:28 am »

wb, Judy. I wish you had a picture of you in a full on kilt and sporran. Are you Scottish? Does it make me a paedo to say the kilt part?
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2007, 07:56:48 pm »

wb, Judy. I wish you had a picture of you in a full on kilt and sporran. Are you Scottish? Does it make me a paedo to say the kilt part?

Can't believe I never gave you the dignity of a response. Sorry, Linnea!

Anyhow: I am Scottish, of a sense. While I've inherited about 80% Scottish genes I've the misfortunate of a deep Gloucestershire accent and lived in England all my life. Still, I love my Scottish heritage and celebrate it enthusiastically.

Also, I'm 17 and that's legal here so you're not a paedo to say the kilt thing. I think. What's the legal status on this? WHERE'S AUGUSTWEST?

And thankyou all for your kind words on my appearance that I never expressed my appreciation for. A kind word in the ear can go a long way.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up