Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio  (Read 13837 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 07:02:23 pm »

I will, however, look to place a futures bet on who will win the Super Bowl. 
http://www.vegas.com/gaming/futures/superbowl.html
Gotta look for the right mix of:  actually able to win Super Bowl, odds good enough to make coming back to Vegas to collect worth it, and can stand to root for them all season.  My Philly Iggles therefore look like a good bet, though I realize putting money on any Philadelphia team to win a championshp is probably wasting money.

San Di-e-go . . . . Super-Chargers . . . .
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 07:03:49 pm »

You missed the fine print, is all...

Cougar-Mellacamp-Tinkers-Ever-Chance-Baustein-O'Shanhan-Jones is one of the biggest names... in continuing Bob Dylan's lameass tradition of vaguely sucking up to the heartland in a completely insincere way but not even having Dylan's balls and just being non-offensive about it.

He is the second-biggest name in this regard.

Bruce "The Most Overrated Man in Rock History" Springsteen would be first.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2007, 07:28:32 pm »

San Di-e-go . . . . Super-Chargers . . . .

They hit the first and third criteria, but the second one?  At 6-1, I'd have to put down at least $50 to have a bet worth being excited about, possibly more.  And I have a hard time putting more than like $10 on a futures bet like this.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 07:29:16 pm »

Bruce "The Most Overrated Man in Rock History" Springsteen would be first.

Get ready to have your ass kicked by a short woman wielding vicious rodents.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2007, 07:31:43 pm »

N. Young? W. Nelson? No lameass performer ever went broke sucking up to the heartland.


This is myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy countryyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2007, 07:57:29 pm »

Hey Mayor, maybe you wanta check the futures line on Baltimore.

Steve McNair.  Kyle Boller.
I'm impressed that their odds are that good, but... no.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2007, 08:27:25 pm »

I think I'll take the missus to Vegas for New Year's Eve this year. Richard Cheese is playing. Of course, I'll have a tough time making any money on SD@OAK (unless we're resting everyone).
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2007, 11:46:17 pm »

Get ready to have your ass kicked by a short woman wielding vicious rodents.

I wasn't even reading this thread but somehow it suddenly started calling out to me...

No, actually, me and the rodents are at peace with this sort of thing.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2007, 11:47:39 pm »

I think I'll take the missus to Vegas for New Year's Eve this year. Richard Cheese is playing. Of course, I'll have a tough time making any money on SD@OAK (unless we're resting everyone).

I should point out that this is his final tour, as he has vocal cord issues.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2007, 11:49:07 pm »

I think I'll take the missus to Vegas for New Year's Eve this year. Richard Cheese is playing. Of course, I'll have a tough time making any money on SD@OAK (unless we're resting everyone).

there is a good possibility ill be in the city o' sin at the same time.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2007, 11:22:29 pm »

You missed the fine print, is all...

Cougar-Mellacamp-Tinkers-Ever-Chance-Baustein-O'Shanhan-Jones is one of the biggest names... in continuing Bob Dylan's lameass tradition of vaguely sucking up to the heartland in a completely insincere way but not even having Dylan's balls and just being non-offensive about it.

He is the second-biggest name in this regard.

Bruce "The Most Overrated Man in Rock History" Springsteen would be first.

Hush your mouth. I'm a big fan of both. I'll take either of them over everyone in this week's Top 40 combined.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 01:19:49 am »

there is a good possibility ill be in the city o' sin at the same time.

Oh man, we got to keep in touch about this. Ache-con in Vegas for New Year's Eve? That would be so sweet!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2007, 01:24:13 am »

Oh man, we got to keep in touch about this. Ache-con in Vegas for New Year's Eve? That would be so sweet!
Words cannot describe how insane that would be.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2007, 01:29:42 am »

Words cannot describe how insane that would be.

What about 'off the hizzle'? I hear the kids saying that - would that describe it?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2007, 04:15:08 am »

fuck, that would be wicked dumb. that would be off the hizzle fo' sheez, yadadamean?

I ain't about to go out to Las Vegas, though. Fuck, n-word!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up