Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio  (Read 13829 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2007, 06:08:45 am »

True enough, Mr. West.

However... it SHOULDN'T be that way. It shouldn't HAVE to be that way.

Awesome people like ME should be in charge. haha.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2007, 08:12:25 pm »

Jeez, another lame-ass bump, but I just wanted to gush that Vegas is on for this weekend, bitches!

Richard Cheese, Reverend Horton Heat/Nashville Pussy/Hank III, and I'm seriously, seriously considering renting a Ferrari 348, because how often will I get a chance to drive one?

Also, Van Halen is playing on the 30th, so maybe before the show I'll catch David Lee Roth mixing drinks at the House of Blues or something.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2007, 11:07:38 pm »

Jeez, another lame-ass bump, but I just wanted to gush that Vegas is on for this weekend, bitches!

Richard Cheese, Reverend Horton Heat/Nashville Pussy/Hank III, and I'm seriously, seriously considering renting a Ferrari 348, because how often will I get a chance to drive one?

Also, Van Halen is playing on the 30th, so maybe before the show I'll catch David Lee Roth mixing drinks at the House of Blues or something.

Heh, did you know that DLR is a paramedic in NYC? Talk about crazy.

Also, that is a frikkin' great car. If I had money, I'd be in Vegas to party down with all the TOUAMBies who are gonna be there. Have fun! Drink on the Strip for me!
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2007, 12:48:03 am »

My favourite riff on David Lee Roth is, of course, the "Metalocalypse" variant...

"Dr. Rockso the Rock-and-Roll Clown".

His catchphrase is "I'm Dr. Rockso the Rock-and-Roll Clown and I do cocaine."

He did so much cocaine that even rock-and-roll kicked him out and he became a rock-and-roll-themed party clown. Imagine how much cocaine it would take for rock-and-roll to kick you out, just imagine.

At that point, there are only two options other than death, party clown or stock-broker.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2007, 01:55:34 am »

"hey, sarah, do you mind if we go outside? I need to smoke a cigarette."
"oh. Um, normally my parents don't like people smoking at their house..."
"that's why I said we should go outside. on the deck. *doesn't get it*"
"Um."
"I really need it. I have a headache, man."
"OK, fine."
*we go outside*
"So, man, you said you have a headache?"
"yeah, I did a ton of coke last night. You know, it numbs your face?"
"uh huh"
"yeah, so I was clenching my jaw all night... it hurts like a bitch."
"oh! and nicotine helps??"
"no, man. it just kills me a little bit."

That kid. Wow. He is the intersection between damn-it-all cynical rock and roll awesome kid who doesn't give a shit about anything but has a heart of gold and I like him, and... complete jackass who's going to work for minimum wage until he ends up in jail.
He is one of those guys that... is so straight-forward about not giving a shit that it's kind of endearing? if that makes sense?
I mean, he is like Todd. Except, you know, he won't be able to come back from death, i guess.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2007, 02:15:46 am »

Hell yeah for Hank III.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2007, 02:44:42 pm »

Jeez, another lame-ass bump, but I just wanted to gush that Vegas is on for this weekend, bitches!

Word.  Where you stayin?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2007, 04:56:38 pm »

Word.  Where you stayin?

The Hard Rock. Last couple times that I was there I stayed at the Aladdin, which will tell you something about the interval in between. The time before that I hung out with Joey Bishop and Peter Lawford.

Also, my Reverned Horton Heat, Nashville Pussy and Hank III bill has changed. No more Hank III, but they've added Lemmy.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 03:40:48 am by Nabubrush drinks (a lot) »
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up