Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Xbox 360 Gamers Represent  (Read 9379 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Xbox 360 Gamers Represent
« on: August 24, 2007, 05:37:02 pm »

Hey kids,

I got an Xbox 360 this week, due to Bioshock, and thought it may be nice to blow some of your heads off in a good FPS game.  Alternately, I understand some games have co-op play which may be cool too.

So c'mon, pony-up your Xbox Live! gamertag.  I'm "joughdempsey" - not original and hip, but whatever.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Xbox 360 Gamers Represent
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 05:39:01 pm »

i have not ponied up to get xboxlive, especially due to leaving tomorrow for St Louis. Also, I don't have Bioshock. My suite is going to have a 360, maybe we will go in on xboxlive? probably not.

so, no, sorry. that would be cool, though.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Xbox 360 Gamers Represent
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 06:13:53 pm »

Well, I was thinking we could play something other than Bioshock.

Let me know your gamertag anyway so I can make fun of you for playing Viva Pinata for 14 hours straight.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Xbox 360 Gamers Represent
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 08:47:16 pm »

I don't have xbox live, so, there is no way to know how much I play Viva Pinata.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Xbox 360 Gamers Represent
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 10:32:25 pm »

I don't have xbox live, so, there is no way to know how much I play Viva Pinata.

Oh, we know all about how much you play "Viva Pinata", if that's what you kids are calling it these days. It's disgusting, I tell you.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Xbox 360 Gamers Represent
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 05:33:25 am »

I've only got silver Live so I can't do the multiplayer thing yet, but on the offchance I get it in the future (I plan to now I have decent net) you'll find me under 'DiscordDisciple'.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Xbox 360 Gamers Represent
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 05:39:29 am »

Oh, we know all about how much you play "Viva Pinata", if that's what you kids are calling it these days. It's disgusting, I tell you.

Heh. Tiny can for rough chuckles.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Xbox 360 Gamers Represent
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 06:01:08 pm »

Yeah, I like the internet so I signed up mostly to get the free downloadable content.  Plus, I like seeing that my coworker played Echo the Dolphin for eight hours straight.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Xbox 360 Gamers Represent
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2007, 06:14:44 pm »

Yeah, I like the internet so I signed up mostly to get the free downloadable content.  Plus, I like seeing that my coworker played Echo the Dolphin for eight hours straight.

Oh, we know all about how much your coworker plays "Echo the Dolphin" . . . what? It's tough coming up with new stuff every day.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Xbox 360 Gamers Represent
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2007, 06:24:22 pm »

It helps that just about anything can be used as a euphemism for spanking the monkey.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Xbox 360 Gamers Represent
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2007, 03:00:06 pm »

[represses list we've already done]

Sorry honey, I don't think I can. I 'repressed the list' twice today.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Xbox 360 Gamers Represent
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 03:22:11 am »

Jough, should a dude spring for the xbox360 or the iphone?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Xbox 360 Gamers Represent
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2007, 11:26:12 am »

Both, but if I had to choose I'd go iPhone.  But that's just because I'm out of the house more than I'm home.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Xbox 360 Gamers Represent
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2007, 04:12:57 pm »

ok, people, Viva Pinata looks insane. I want this game, I think.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Xbox 360 Gamers Represent
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2007, 08:13:31 am »

The Lady approves of it most thoroughly, except that apparently the thing that keeps collecting her shit is preventing her fromt getting a doenut which she covets like a victim out of Se7en.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up