Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hope you're happy now, gloomba.  (Read 2212 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Hope you're happy now, gloomba.
« on: August 25, 2007, 12:37:37 pm »

Surprise!  It's your birthday thread! 

Happy birthday to one of the best n00bs we've had join up since I came back from my long hiatus.  You have contributed a lot here in your short stint and I, for one, hope you stick around. 

Even if you did only join to get a birthday thread.  I won't hold that against you. 

Much. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Hope you're happy now, gloomba.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 01:03:14 pm »

Yeah, consider this a good faith payment against all the awesome posts you are going to contribute.

You are a good dude, have a Happy one.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

gloomba

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 63
  • One stomp and he dies . . . . 100 PTS.
    • View Profile
Re: Hope you're happy now, gloomba.
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 01:37:16 pm »

Thanks.  I am glad I'm not ruining this board for everyone.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Hope you're happy now, gloomba.
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 03:06:32 pm »

Thanks.  I am glad I'm not ruining this board for everyone.

Ok look, you aren't ruining the board, you just need to bring more.

I'm kidding - happy birthday, imaginary internet person!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Hope you're happy now, gloomba.
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 06:06:11 pm »

I'm totally NOT doing cocaine today, just for you.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Hope you're happy now, gloomba.
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 07:00:52 pm »

happy birthday! you seem like a nice guy for sure.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Hope you're happy now, gloomba.
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 07:48:02 pm »

I hope you have an excellent birthday! Does your special lady have any cake-sitting abilities?
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Hope you're happy now, gloomba.
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 09:06:02 pm »

If I was Mario I would totally not stomp a Goomba wearing a party hat, as I assume you are today.

Happy Birthday.

Also, that was my 1000th post, so you'd better make something of this.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Hope you're happy now, gloomba.
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 01:09:44 am »

Happy belated birthday.  I was out of town, so I'm late, but yeah, you are welcome here.  You add to the game.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Hope you're happy now, gloomba.
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 08:15:05 am »

I was refraining from posting here, as I didn't want to pollute a dude's birthday thread with my own grousing about how I signed up just for a birthday thread back in January, and never got one.

Now I've gone and done it anyway.  Sorry, Gloomba.  You've been a fine addition to the boards, and totally undeserving of a crap post like this one.  A very happy birthday to you, sir (albeit three weeks late), if that's any consolation.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up