Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Barely passed Oregon driver's test. Lots of rules about Yielding to the Distraught and slow-moving salmon trucks on one-way switchbacks.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: for all those bluegrass-ly inclined  (Read 2983 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: for all those bluegrass-ly inclined
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2007, 08:36:11 pm »

Also, fuck bluegrass. That is one crappy airport. If I want a dose of bye-gone americana sentiment I'll go visit relatives of mine with more digits than IQ points.

Hey now, you're cutting a little close to the bone there!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: for all those bluegrass-ly inclined
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2007, 02:32:20 am »

Quote
Anyway, I like to think of inev as the cutest (male) TOUAMBie.

awww, shucks.

also, my friend's dad plays clawhammer banjo I think. I will ask. I just know that she said that he plays banjo, but then tried to explain that he doesn't play it the normal way? The way she explained it sounds like the explanation of Clawhammer Banjo on wikipedia.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 06:23:35 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up