Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Introducing..  (Read 11118 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2007, 05:13:35 am »

let's be honest. I am too drunk to be able to judge what is acceptable to post in this space, but drunk enough to meta-post instead of posting.


pretend that in this space I have posted something about masturbating and not learning anything, or something.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2007, 02:32:55 pm »

let's be honest. I am too drunk to be able to judge what is acceptable to post in this space, but drunk enough to meta-post instead of posting.


pretend that in this space I have posted something about masturbating and not learning anything, or something.

Well, I am relieved that even if you aren't getting laid you are developing a drinking problem. Good on you, man.

Meaningless throwaway sex (IMHO) can still be pretty fun if you are safe.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2007, 03:28:48 pm »

Ah... jeeze.. costumes.  Maybe cause I work in theatre, but sex costumes are a total turn off to me.  I mean, come on... did you even listen to the accent tapes I gave you?  What's your character's underlying objective - "fuck*ng" is such a surface motivation.  Look, this just won't happen until you learn your lines.  And where's the costume designer?  I mean, this vinyl doesn't even sort of look like leather.

OK, see, I love being married to an actor.  "Can you be Antonio tonight, sweetie?"  "But of course, mi amor.  Como estas?  Me gusta el sexo."  It's like that scene from A giraffe Called Wanda.  I'm a sucker for accents.  I got excited watching Good Will Hunting.  And Pedro is a man of a million voices. 

I'm usually the one in costume, though. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2007, 03:33:42 pm »

OK, see, I love being married to an actor.  "Can you be Antonio tonight, sweetie?"  "But of course, mi amor.  Como estas?  Me gusta el sexo."  It's like that scene from A giraffe Called Wanda.  I'm a sucker for accents.  I got excited watching Good Will Hunting.  And Pedro is a man of a million voices. 

I'm usually the one in costume, though. 

That would be for the win, folks.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

mavies

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 51
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2007, 11:46:22 am »

I'm quite proud, if a little scared, at how my introductory thread has turned out. I'd be a lot happier with my life it contained anywhere near as much sex as there is talk about it going on here. Masturbation is fine, providing there is even the remotest possibly of anything else. Which.. there aint.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2007, 01:19:38 pm »

see, that would require me to...

to have a... to be doing...

ok basically that would require me to get laid is what I am saying.

This is reminding me about that one discussion in that one Kevin Smith movie (dammit which one was it?) where one character is talking about how Superman can't have sex with Lois Lane because it would kill her. Way to go, inev, for taking the high road. That being said, having a little random sex in the college years isn't bad. It's when that's all you do that it becomes something that lands you in the doctor's office getting the bad news.
Logged

mavies

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 51
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2007, 01:38:39 pm »

Mall rats, aint it? I think they were in the mall when it was said.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2007, 02:53:02 pm »

Mall rats, aint it? I think they were in the mall when it was said.

He'd have to wear a kryptonite condom. But that would kill him.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2007, 02:54:52 pm »

I'm quite proud, if a little scared, at how my introductory thread has turned out. I'd be a lot happier with my life it contained anywhere near as much sex as there is talk about it going on here. Masturbation is fine, providing there is even the remotest possibly of anything else. Which.. there aint.

How old are you, where do you live, and what are you comfortable with?

Wait, this should probably have been a PM.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2007, 07:29:11 pm »

Larry Niven wrote a whole big essay about possible problems with Superman having sex with his leading lady.

including: he uses one variety of kryptonite to temporarily turn off his powers, and then the super-sperm bust out of her uterus, after every single one of them penetrates the membrane of the egg, killing it.

speaking of Super-Sperm, Sugarhill Gang are coming to my school. It is going to be... Delightful.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2007, 07:46:25 pm »

speaking of Super-Sperm, Sugarhill Gang are coming to my school. It is going to be... Delightful.

Solid!!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2007, 11:55:45 pm »

Mall rats, aint it? I think they were in the mall when it was said.

I had a thought in my head that Jason Lee said it, but of course he was in 90% of Smith's movies, so...

I really liked him as an actor until I found out he was a Scientologist.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2007, 12:39:41 am »

If it makes ya feel any better, he doesn't seem to be one of the pushy ones, from what I've dealt with him and what I've heard second-hand.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2007, 12:47:33 am »

lfm bringing the INSIDE INFORMATION! <adds two points>

That does make me feel better. I stopped listening to Beck for a while for the same reason, but got over it. Still won't watch a Tom Cruise movie, and Travolta gives me the creeps too. But Beck was born into it, and if he's trying to convert people, none of us seem to have figured it out. At first I thought it was just Scientology bias, but then I realized I wouldn't watch a movie that Kirk Cameron was in, either.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2007, 02:00:10 am »

Still won't watch a Tom Cruise movie, and Travolta gives me the creeps too. But Beck was born into it, and if he's trying to convert people, none of us seem to have figured it out. At first I thought it was just Scientology bias, but then I realized I wouldn't watch a movie that Kirk Cameron was in, either.

Ain't that like giving up eating dogshit for lent?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up