Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy birthday, Nabu!  (Read 4774 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Happy birthday, Nabu!
« on: August 30, 2007, 12:39:51 pm »

Hey Nabu,
I hope you have a fabulous birthday.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 12:52:51 pm »

I think Nabu will be very good at having a fabulous birthday. I am envious.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 01:06:47 pm »

Have a good one Nabu, you big ol' hunk of a man you.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 02:56:25 pm »

Happy Birthday Nabu.  I will drink a Stella with dinner and think of you right before I dig into some juicy, roasted meat.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 03:27:31 pm »

You rock, you fuck*ng guy!

Happy fuck*ng birthday!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 03:51:03 pm »

you are a hot one, sir. Happy Birthday.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 03:56:47 pm »

Best wishes to one of our larger-than-life members.  Star-shaped, even.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 04:02:32 pm »

Happy Birthday. 

For your birthday, I will type about sixteen things in this space, all of which are incredibly inappropriate and many of which are bizarre, and then delete them, so that you can use your imagination to decide exactly what kind of birthday wishes I send you today. 

Enjoy. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 04:48:03 pm »

Hooray for Virgos, happy birthday!

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2007, 04:49:12 pm »

Happy birfday.  Time to EAT CAKE

"Caaaaaake... yummy cake."  --Catie del Vaca
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007, 04:55:48 pm »

Happy Birthday. 

For your birthday, I will type about sixteen things in this space, all of which are incredibly inappropriate and many of which are bizarre, and then delete them, so that you can use your imagination to decide exactly what kind of birthday wishes I send you today. 

Enjoy. 

Hey, no, JL - you can PM me! There's the PM feature! It's right there!!! Well, I'll have to make up for it by assuring you that whatever you came up with, the idea in my head is much filthier.



Serioursly, though - thank you for the birthday wishes from all you rockin' internet pals. I really wish I was home with my beautiful wife, but this is a pretty good deal right here. Thanks everyone!

I know it's late to be sending a gift but I accept naked pictures and those don't cost a cent.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007, 05:04:41 pm »

It's ok, I'm going to abduct Stevie for you this evening, and mail him your way.

I'll poke holes in the box.

Happy Birthday
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 05:35:00 pm »

I know it's late to be sending a gift but I accept naked pictures and those don't cost a cent.

I did have a terrible, terrible visual pun here playing on the words 'naked picture of yourself'.

In its absence I would like to wish you a Happy Birthday.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 05:47:25 pm by JudyIsADickSlap »
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 06:14:28 pm »

Judy, thanks for sending that along. That's a beautiful thing. The rest of you could learn a thing or two from Judy. He's a gentleman and a scholar.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2007, 06:16:24 pm »

Are you named Nabu after the DC Comics Dr. Fate character? I keep forgetting to ask this.

Enjoy your birthday in full knowledge that there is no way you could be as nerdy as me.

Happy happy.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up