Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Making money from art is not vulgar. Art is a commodity. It makes people feel something. It raises the greater sum of human happiness. It increases the gaiety of the nation. It has a value. -John Allison

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: A fool in his tuxedo of shame - August 30 2007  (Read 4634 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: A fool in his tuxedo of shame - August 30 2007
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2007, 10:12:10 pm »

No way.

I was at the young END of the GI Joe generation, sure?

But I was definitely in there. Hell, my three-years-younger brother and all his friends were into the Joes.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up