Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TOUAMBie chitty-chat!  (Read 1588 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
TOUAMBie chitty-chat!
« on: September 02, 2007, 07:14:53 pm »

Hey, party people...

Remember that we have an IRC channel that Bobby set up for us?

irc.wjoe.tv

channel: #TOUAMB
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: TOUAMBie chitty-chat!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 07:51:00 pm »

I don't know fuck-all about that shit. I'm pretty sure that would be a bad thing on this computer. However, if anybody ever has a hankering to waste my work hours on the Evil Empire's IM messaging system (aka Windows Live Messenger), feel free to send me your info in a PM. I always have it open at work, and the last thing I want to be doing when I am here is . . . well, work.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: TOUAMBie chitty-chat!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 08:12:02 pm »

Nabu, you can go to http://www.wjoe.tv/irc/ and log in if you want, without having to install anything.

Um, I didn't know this was here again. but now it died on me, and I am going to get lunch.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: TOUAMBie chitty-chat!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 08:27:54 pm »

No workie for me.

I'm pretty sure it's because something at that site is blocked by our internet policy. That happens a lot with ads on various pages. I'll get most of the page, and then one ad will be blocked, and broken.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

mavies

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 51
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBie chitty-chat!
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 06:55:52 am »

Great. This is exactly what I needed. Another way to waste time online in an unproductive manner! Awesome. I'm on there now, it's pretty dead.. I'll stick around, see if anyone turns up.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBie chitty-chat!
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 07:08:00 am »

I was there earlier, but its like 3.10AM EST so im not surprised no one answered.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up