Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Labor Day '07!  (Read 4044 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Happy Labor Day '07!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 11:31:23 am »

I worked until midnight, now going to school at 8am, and if your basketball lands on my lawn one more time, I'm kicking it over the fence.
Logged
ACHIEVE

gloomba

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 63
  • One stomp and he dies . . . . 100 PTS.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Labor Day '07!
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 11:33:32 am »

I sat around, watched a couple of episodes of Arrested Development, played video games a lot (Phoenix Wright and Paper Mario), and went to Albertson's to get some ice cream.  Wooo!  Labor Day!
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Happy Labor Day '07!
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2007, 02:46:19 pm »

I mowed the lawn, watched the Nats-giraffe game, took the kids to the park, and cooked burgers on the grill.  Not bad.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Labor Day '07!
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 03:54:18 pm »

I worked until midnight, now going to school at 8am, and if your basketball lands on my lawn one more time, I'm kicking it over the fence.

I quite enjoyed this.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up