Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...  (Read 10592 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2007, 10:54:40 pm »

Negative Dr Pepper sounds like an awesome cocktail to me.

I mean in real life. Please don't hurt me.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2007, 02:26:15 am »

Negative Dr. Pepper?  Is that soda that contains fewer calories than it requires to consume and digest? 

Maybe if they put heavy weights in the bottoms of the cans. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2007, 02:33:30 am »

Negative Dr. Pepper?  Is that soda that contains fewer calories than it requires to consume and digest? 

Maybe if they put heavy weights in the bottoms of the cans. 

This is already available in Envigo tea cans. They claim to burn more calories than they provide.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2007, 02:36:17 am »

Damn.  Another million-dollar idea, and someone else beat me to it.  Again. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2007, 03:22:50 am »

Envigo sounds like the title of some LoTR slash-fic.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2007, 12:33:18 pm »

Did the world really need a green tea flavoured fizzy drink?

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2007, 01:20:17 pm »

Negative Dr. Pepper is a pint glass wit a tingle drop of Dr. Pepper in the bottom topped off with a full pint of Achewood.  Drink it, then vomit for 12 hours straight, and I guarantee your body will be to void of Dr. Pepper that you will need to drink some just to save your own life.

An drink recipe I learned about earlier this summer:

Hobo shed delight:

Mix 1 bottle of hair spray in a mostly - but not totally - empty bottle of store-brand mouthwash.  Drink it in a shed, then go take a shit next to my fence.  Pass out in the shed.  Repeat until the police or health department arrive.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2007, 02:32:23 pm »

I'm gonna work "Delight" (or "Delite") into more recipe titles.

Then I'm gonna add "Go take a shit next to my fence" as the last instruction in each of those recipes.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2007, 06:36:10 pm »

Hey, whose idea was it to mix Budweiser and Clamato, anyway? And how do I quash my inexplicable urge to sample this vile concoction?

Do it!  It's actually not horrible.   On it's own, Clamato is pretty conceptually vile as well.   Liquid tomato and seafood drink!  Yum!

Which reminds me of a picture I took in the Seafood section at the local asian grocer.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2007, 09:44:15 pm »

Do it!  It's actually not horrible.   On it's own, Clamato is pretty conceptually vile as well.   Liquid tomato and seafood drink!  Yum!

Which reminds me of a picture I took in the Seafood section at the local asian grocer.

What the fuck is this Clamato abomination? Tomato juice and clam juice?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2007, 09:51:56 pm »

"We have Mountain Dew or crab juice."

"Ewwwwwwww... I'll take the crab juice."
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2007, 10:41:07 pm »

I like Clamato.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2007, 10:57:25 pm »

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the idea of Clamato by itself, but what really gets me is the idea of some guy drinking a nice cold Bud and thinking to himself, "You know what this really needs? More tomato and clam."

Seriously, people. This takes the concept of "no problems, only solutions" a wee bit far, dontcha think?
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2007, 10:59:28 pm »

I have to assume that a Canadian invented this.

a.) Long cold boring days, gotta do something to kill the time between Hockey Nights in Canada
b.) Free health care makes such things significantly less risky propositions
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2007, 11:09:27 pm »

You know, i try to take some pride in my work at A-B. I just can not believe people are adding clam and tomato juice to the stuff i work so damn hard on. If you people only knew... Dammit.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up