So, yeah. May be of interest only to myself, in which case I'll take it offline and just shoot the shit with the folks up here (it'd be all I have to talk to them about anyway).
1) Michigan v. Appalachian State
Wow. You can't be top 5 and beef one to a 1-AA team. However, that's where my beloved BSU Broncos came from not long ago, and they are kicking ass.
2) The aforementioned Broncos being ranked 11 spots below the Sooners
Huh? We stunned them in the Fiesta bowl, and had the game basically in hand throughout. The only reason it was in doubt is because we let them back in. So they lose their all-world RB in the draft, and we keep ours, and all of a sudden they are that much better than us? I know we've got a new QB, but he's a senior for crissakes.
3) Auburn putting a hurting on #19 FSU (going on currently)
Wow. This is going to be nice for me. I don't suppose Michigan will drop all the way out, although it might happen, but I think we'll vault FSU. Unfortunately we got our victory against Weber State, not a powerhouse team.
So, there you have it. I think we shot this around a bit last year - can't remember. If this is just too much sports and not enough stuffed animals, I'll let it go.