Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A music video...  (Read 2191 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
A music video...
« on: September 07, 2007, 09:01:43 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

troublecat

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile
Re: A music video...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 09:48:17 pm »

That's the best thing I've seen all week!

I love Jonathan Coulton lots.  But not in a weird way.
Logged
"I'm not supposed to eat Twiglets."
"Why not?"
"They make me violent."

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: A music video...
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 10:50:23 pm »

That's a great music video for a fabulous song.

I actually got the chance to see Coulton in concert recently (at PAX), and he was incredible. For someone obviously bowled over by the size of the crowd, he had a great stage presence and some wonderful improv bits.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: A music video...
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 02:04:27 am »

Y'all are obviously much hipper than me, I've never even heard of the guy.  I just love the idea of a song about fractals.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: A music video...
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 02:28:16 am »

I'd never heard of it either and that was awesome. A can for bringing the quality entertainment AW.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: A music video...
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2007, 02:44:39 am »

That's a great music video for a fabulous song.

I actually got the chance to see Coulton in concert recently (at PAX), and he was incredible. For someone obviously bowled over by the size of the crowd, he had a great stage presence and some wonderful improv bits.

Jesus fuck, V, you got to go to PAX??? I got to go right before I moved to Alaska in 2004 and I have been dying to go back ever since. HOW WAS IT?? Can you post a short con report? I'd love to hear/read it.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: A music video...
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 04:08:05 am »

PAX was really freakin' cool! I'll work on a con report for another thread.
Logged

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: A music video...
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 11:43:58 pm »

Jonathan Coulton does the best version of Baby Got Back ever.

It is amazing.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

troublecat

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile
Re: A music video...
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 10:14:06 pm »

Jonathan Coulton does the best version of Baby Got Back ever.

It is amazing.

Truer words have never been spoken.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ltjbnyvq_SI
Logged
"I'm not supposed to eat Twiglets."
"Why not?"
"They make me violent."
Pages: [1]   Go Up