Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE  (Read 15599 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2007, 05:08:30 pm »

I was about to be really mad at somebody for posting in an old thread that made me think Bozack was back. Turns out I shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Awp!

You're right, though, we did have a lot of people gravediggin' threads and getting others' hopes up that long-vanished members had returned. Bozack and Andalucia, it would be awesome if you came back and posted more often.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2007, 06:32:25 pm »

(edit: WTF, I was wondering where this post went...)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 06:44:59 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2007, 06:35:48 pm »

wrong thread, theinev!
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2007, 06:42:28 pm »

I was about to be really mad at somebody for posting in an old thread that made me think Bozack was back. Turns out I shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Me too!  Holy shit indeed.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2007, 08:43:52 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 06:15:52 am »

What the fuck? It didn't even show this thread as having new posts - I never would have found this if I hadn't randomly looked at Bozack's profile and noticed that he's recently been here. Huh.

Anyway, welcome, good to see you, let me dust off your chair.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 06:02:55 pm »

BAAAH! show them your mustache, man.

edit: well, i mean the one i saw the other night.  with the twisty bits.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 06:42:05 pm »

Okay, so wait, are you two like a couple now?

I only ask because I want to take credit for it, although if you ever break up then I'll insist that you met someplace else.

TOMORROW: HOBOT AND MISTERQUEUE POST A TOGETHER PHOTO

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 06:44:14 pm »

dude, I would flip out and kill a bitch.


also: misterqueue lives so close to me. On St Patty's day he posted a picture of a pub that was down the street from where my then-girlfriend's house was.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 08:49:10 pm »

BAAAH! show them your mustache, man.

edit: well, i mean the one i saw the other night.  with the twisty bits.

wait...are Beatrice and Bozack a couple? I'm so confused!
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2007, 01:20:01 am »

Gina's twat.

Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2007, 01:55:20 am »

oh, dude, the Uncanny Valley. I was just trying to explain that concept to someone yesterday.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2007, 08:29:03 am »

Whoa, what? Kickin' rad.
Logged

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2007, 07:50:06 am »

I was still lurking here the last time Bozack or Andalucia posted, but it's still good to hear from them again.  Perhaps even moreso, in a weird kind of way.  For me they've still got that magical Hyperborean aura that surrounds board regulars when viewed through a lurker's eyes.

I don't know if that maybe came out creepier than I meant it to.  Also, before I looked below Bobby's avatar I took this
oh, dude, the Uncanny Valley. I was just trying to explain that concept to someone yesterday.
as a reference to Gina.  Uncanny it certainly is, after all.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2007, 09:26:03 pm »

Okay, so wait, are you two like a couple now?

I only ask because I want to take credit for it, although if you ever break up then I'll insist that you met someplace else.

TOMORROW: HOBOT AND MISTERQUEUE POST A TOGETHER PHOTO

Jeezus christ you people can't let a thing go.

Here, fuckers.

Inev: commence freaking the fuck out.

This is the last you'll hear from me.  Love you all.  *blows kisses*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up