Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE  (Read 15647 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2007, 09:29:28 pm »

dude, misterqueue, I am gon' kill you.

but, um, good job, she is real pretty and such.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2007, 10:06:21 pm »

Holy Shit!!!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2007, 10:11:27 pm »

Come on, people; if the Flickr posts didn't make it obvious, then you probably don't deserve to know.

Thank you, and goodnight!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2007, 10:13:23 pm »

yeah, true, I totally have been stalking you both on flickr, so I knew already.

(is that what you wanted me to say?)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2007, 10:22:28 pm »

Just call me Marty Kroft because I am officially in the Land of the Lost.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2007, 10:34:05 pm »

Just call me Marty Kroft because I am officially in the Land of the Lost.

Mike, Misterqueue and Hobot, are two well loved, but long AWOL board members.  Misterqueue just posted a picture himself and Hobot kissing.  No one knew they had a relationship.

Hobot followed with a message that we should have known due to "flickr posts."

Does that make it any more clear?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 10:37:48 pm by pmcd9 »
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2007, 10:45:32 pm »

PS Misterqueue lives like a mile away from me. it is nuts.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2007, 10:50:26 pm »

I just want credit for bringing young love together.

Seriously, any of you cocksuckers marry each other and there'd better be a toast to me and TOUAMB at your fuck*ng wedding.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2007, 11:04:14 pm »

Oh, I understood as far as the idea that these were two awesome people who don't come around here all that much anymore. I was with you up to there.

But... I had no idea that they were rumoured to be an item or anything like that.

I just thought that they were each separately too busy than to noodle around on message boards so much and... so on and so forth.

I suppose if I knew more gossip, I'd understand the world better.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2007, 11:57:04 pm »

I totally just got a 404. So, uh, is this an elaborate prank, or are Hobot and queue actually together?

Hobot, Q, in the unlikely event that you're really here and still reading this thread: you guys were good posters. Have fun in the Real World, okay?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2007, 02:27:43 am »

It was just a picture of Mister queue and Hobot passionately kissing.  I saved it off to my hard drive, but I don't know about the ethics of reposting it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2007, 06:17:43 am »

I just want credit for bringing young love together.

Seriously, any of you cocksuckers marry each other and there'd better be a toast to me and TOUAMB at your fuck*ng wedding.

Man, you know that jough just wants a wedding so he can gruffle a kilogram of bacon-wrapped shrimp.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2007, 06:27:01 am »

I just want credit for bringing young love together.

Seriously, any of you cocksuckers marry each other and there'd better be a toast to me and TOUAMB at your fuck*ng wedding.
I'd marry linnea but she keeps calling me a douche in PM, so I guess that boat has sailed.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2007, 06:53:13 am »

Who the fuck were those blowjobs?
I'm with you on this one, Ash.

I'd marry linnea but she keeps calling me a douche in PM, so I guess that boat has sailed.
I called you a douche ONCE, because you were hitting on my sister while drunk. Also, after my engagement to Crap Dude, I will never date another conservative again. Sorry.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2007, 07:16:21 am »

Yeah, we ARE all pretty much douches.

I didn't say that all conservatives are douches. Sorry, I guess my rationale for that argument wasn't very clear. In addition to the other Problems our relationship had, being diametrically opposed in political thought (among other things, such as theologically...I was vegan when we first met and he has always been a hardcore meatatarian, etc.) did not help our relationship. Maybe other "Opposites Attract" couples can make it work, but we could not.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up