Oh man... linnea, I love you, but I fuckin' hate cellphones.
Don't have a cellphone. That is the best solution to removing unwanted annoyance from your life. Seriously. Be it random people calling/texting you thinking you're someone else, forgetting to turn it off and then pissing everyone else off or getting woken up, to just being interrupted. They're such an intrusion. I'm very Pat-like on this one. Who calls anyone anymore anyway? I mean, I hardly even answer my phone at all anymore.
Don't use cellphones people, you really don't need them. You think you do, but seriously you don't. Don't invite that shit into your life. Don't choose to give people 24 hour access to you wherever you are. No one can provide me with a logic I find reasonable as to why they need one. It can not be done. In my books you're only important enough to need to be able to be reached at all times if you're running a country. That is about the only reason. So if you're a president or prime minister... maybe. But really, I still see no reason - life shouldn't be so urgent or so talky.
I don't care what your job is, you should only be doing it when you are at your job, and if your job is mobile or related to addressing emergencies you should have a radio, walkie talkie, or maybe, maybe a cell phone for work only. Only! Boo to cellphones. Boo.
I know I am unreasonable about this, but really, if people were more protective of their solitude, I believe the world would be a much better place.